Boxing Forum - Boxing Discussion Forums banner
1 - 20 of 36 Posts

·
Registered
2,041 Posts
If Vitali makes it to the fight date unscathed, which is highly unlikely, I'm picking him to dethrone Peter. Even though I know it's a virtual impossibility, I want to see the Klitschko brothers square off.

·
aka Dr. Real
8,103 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
If Vitali makes it to the fight date unscathed, which is highly unlikely, I'm picking him to dethrone Peter. Even though I know it's a virtual impossibility, I want to see the Klitschko brothers square off.
:laugh: That would be funny...see them bickering in the ring like siblings do. But I can definitely see Vitali beat Peter...anyone think Peter can stop Vitali?

·
Registered
2,041 Posts
:laugh: That would be funny...see them bickering in the ring like siblings do. But I can definitely see Vitali beat Peter...anyone think Peter can stop Vitali?
Vitali is a tough SOB and he can survive just about anything in the ring as his fight with Lennox Lewis would attest. It's the little things like stubbing his toe outside the ring that he has to worry about.

·
Registered
4,210 Posts
Vitali is a good fighter and if he gets trought training camp he will beat Peter imo. I think Vitalis reach will be the key to victory and since Peter gets tired alot i think Vitali will stop him late. But i think we all know Vitali isnt gettin trough training camp :)

·
Premium Member
9,662 Posts
Well, considering Vitali can barely make it through half of training camp, it won't surprise me if he pulls out.

·
Premium Member
22,174 Posts
Peter TKO 8. 4 years off is a long time, and there's a reason why Vitali keeps getting hurt in camp. If the fight actually happens I'm rolling with lame ass Peter.

·
Registered
149 Posts
Peter TKO 5.

Vitali will quit on the stool.
why?alot of you guys on here seem to like peters!vitali has the money and the resources to get a lot better sparring partners than peter.peter aint fought nobody exept for wlad and he lost.tony?he isnt a heavy weight but i swear it looked as if he had flashed peter.mcline well you seen it.then there was oldlegs muskeav.impressive resume!:dunno:

·
Registered
1,312 Posts
why?alot of you guys on here seem to like peters!vitali has the money and the resources to get a lot better sparring partners than peter.peter aint fought nobody exept for wlad and he lost.tony?he isnt a heavy weight but i swear it looked as if he had flashed peter.mcline well you seen it.then there was oldlegs muskeav.impressive resume!:dunno:
I don't think it's that everyone likes Peter, I think it's the fact that Vitali hasn't fought in nearly 5 years that's the reason most of us are taking Peter. atleast thats my reason. I see Vitali lookng sloppy and old right out of the gate. he may make it to the later rounds but I believe Peter will eventually will stop him.

·
Registered
7,505 Posts
Vitali of 4 years ago in his prime would pummel Sam Peter. With the inactivity and his habit of getting injured, i think Peter will probably win it.

·
Haye Ducked Me Too
515 Posts
Guess Who I'm Picking? No question Vitali makes it through training camp and puts Peter down inside 5. Vitali's reach his experience will drive him to victory. All you Non-Believers and haters will see the next and Three time HW Champion of the world dismantle little Peter and show his little brother how to win a fight with a big KO. Your worst nightmare comes true on Oct 11, 2008 Vitali returns to the division to rule.

·
Registered
772 Posts
Guess Who I'm Picking? No question Vitali makes it through training camp and puts Peter down inside 5. Vitali's reach his experience will drive him to victory. All you Non-Believers and haters will see the next and Three time HW Champion of the world dismantle little Peter and show his little brother how to win a fight with a big KO. Your worst nightmare comes true on Oct 11, 2008 Vitali returns to the division to rule.
until haye gets his title shot that is. :laugh:

·
Registered
4,210 Posts
Well id prefer a Vitali fight over a Samuel Peter fight any time of the month so im hope your right VR but i doubt it :(

·
Premium Member
22,174 Posts
ATTN Everyone...

The guy's name is Sam Peter. It is not Sam Peters. There is no "S" after Peter. I just thought I'd clear that up.

1 - 20 of 36 Posts