Boxing Forum - Boxing Discussion Forums banner

1 - 20 of 41 Posts

·
Premium Member
22,174 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
The new Katt Williams DVD comes out November 11th. Based on the preview it looks great to me. He's one of my favorites.

·
TRIPLE OG HATER FOR LIFE
16,769 Posts
Katt is aight, but he's no Martin Lawrence, and certainly no Dave chapell even Eddie griffin is way better.....by the way what's with that nursing poster I'm still trying to figured out and I hope is not what it looks like, what's the point of it...

·
Premium Member
22,174 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Katt is aight, but he's no Martin Lawrence, and certainly no Dave chapell even Eddie griffin is way better.....by the way what's with that nursing poster I'm still trying to figured out and I hope is not what it looks like, what's the point of it...
IMO Katt is better than everyone other than Dave Chappelle.

The picture is EXACTLY what it looks like. Comedy.

·
Team Mayweather
24,365 Posts
I've alwasy been a fan of Katt. I think Martin Lawrence ( my fav ), Dave Chappelle and Chris Rock are all better but he's definently better than just about everyone else.

·
TRIPLE OG HATER FOR LIFE
16,769 Posts
I've alwasy been a fan of Katt. I think Martin Lawrence ( my fav ), Dave Chappelle and Chris Rock are all better but he's definently better than just about everyone else.
I think is his time to be on top, while those other jerks wrestle with their demonds where ever they are, crak houses or meth labs, I know Dave Chapelle smoke himself out of a multi million contract....

·
Team Mayweather
24,365 Posts
I think is his time to be on top, while those other jerks wrestle with their demonds where ever they are, crak houses or meth labs, I know Dave Chapelle smoke himself out of a multi million contract....
It's definently his time to shine but the competition today is limited. I doubt it touches Chris Rocks last stand up which was on hbo this weekend.

·
TRIPLE OG HATER FOR LIFE
16,769 Posts
Dave Chappelle owns Katt williams all day :D
I wonder what that sucker is up to this days, I hope he's not wasting him self away smoking weed or what ever...

It's definently his time to shine but the competition today is limited. I doubt it touches Chris Rocks last stand up which was on hbo this weekend.
I don't like chris rock , that perpetual smile of his gives me the kreeps, he reminds me of one of those old time vaudeville tar puppets, no racism intended...

·
Team Mayweather
24,365 Posts
I wonder what that sucker is up to this days, I hope he's not wasting him self away smoking weed or what ever...

I don't like chris rock , that perpetual smile of his gives me the kreeps, he reminds me of one of those old time vaudeville tar puppets, no racism intended...
Chris Rock used to annoy the hell out of me, but mainly because my dad never liked him, however as I've grown up I've grown to like him more and more and his recent stand up was brilliant. Amazing. Hbo did a wonderful job putting it together and the jokes were off the walls funny.

·
Iron Lungs
3,315 Posts
yea that Chris Rock special they just showed on HBO was dope, I especially liked the political points he joked about, but @ times his voice does annoy me but whatever. At least it aint as bas as Chris Tucker's voice, but he was funny @ times. Dave Chappelle be on some underground **** now a days, I seen something online that wasn't that old not too long ago and he was on point, I think he just wants to stay away from the spotlight and do his thing on the low, he's now a more humbled dude and wether he burns or not its still Dave.

·
Premium Member
22,174 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
What the heck are you talkin about? Dave was offered $20 million to do a third season of his show by Comedy Central and turned it down to move to Africa for a while. He got sick of the fame and everything that came with it.
yea that Chris Rock special they just showed on HBO was dope, I especially liked the political points he joked about, but @ times his voice does annoy me but whatever. At least it aint as bas as Chris Tucker's voice, but he was funny @ times. Dave Chappelle be on some underground **** now a days, I seen something online that wasn't that old not too long ago and he was on point, I think he just wants to stay away from the spotlight and do his thing on the low, he's now a more humbled dude and wether he burns or not its still Dave.
Yeah smokin' weed doesn't have a damn thing to do with Chappelle no longer doing his show. He's always been a smoker. G.O.A.T. Don't forget it.

·
Administrator
4,993 Posts
Yeah you might be right, Griffin has lost some of his snap since he stop smokig crack...:laugh:
:laugh:
Yeah he said most of everything on why he went to Africa etc. on Inside the Actors Studio. Chapelle is almost too natural at comedy, if he's not the G.O.A.T, he's definitely in the discussion
What the heck are you talkin about? Dave was offered $20 million to do a third season of his show by Comedy Central and turned it down to move to Africa for a while. He got sick of the fame and everything that came with it.

Yeah smokin' weed doesn't have a damn thing to do with Chappelle no longer doing his show. He's always been a smoker. G.O.A.T. Don't forget it.
I think that's what he meant homie. And I heard it was 50 million for 2 more seasons.

1 - 20 of 41 Posts