Boxing Forum - Boxing Discussion Forums banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Calvarez
7,453 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi guys, I'm NFFC (aka. Callam) from Nottingham, England. I'm a big fan of boxing and yesterday decided to join this forum. I had watched this forum for months (especially the fight download thread lol) along with a couple of others (Boxing Scene and ESB) but chose to join this one because of it's friendliness and knowledgable posters. If I break the rules in any way with a post please don't hesitate to tell me so. Thanks in advance and I look forward to staying here.

·
Premium Member
22,174 Posts
Hi guys, I'm NFFC (aka. Callam) from Nottingham, England. I'm a big fan of boxing and yesterday decided to join this forum. I had watched this forum for months (especially the fight download thread lol) along with a couple of others (Boxing Scene and ESB) but chose to join this one because of it's friendliness and knowledgable posters. If I break the rules in any way with a post please don't hesitate to tell me so. Thanks in advance and I look forward to staying here.
Welcome aboard Callam! This place is known for its friendliness. You'll really enjoy it here. The place is growing daily, and you'll get to be a part of it. If you have any questions/comments feel free to send me a PM.
-Shane

·
Banned
25,672 Posts
We've spoke already but welcome aboard again mate. :thumbsup:

·
Boxings Own Living Legend
8,579 Posts
Welcome aboard Callam, nice to see another Brit on board. Look forward to talkin boxing with ya

·
Premium Member
1,908 Posts
Welcome NFFC! Just make sure you don't say anything negative about Mayweather Hatton or Calzaghe and you'll do just fine here.

Oh... And visit our Myspace :)

·
Calvarez
7,453 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Well that Nottigham Forrest badge has to go for a start. :D

I'm new here to, it's a cool forum. :thumbsup:
If my Forest badge is going (which it's not), then surely that Man U badge TommyGunn has to go as well?:confused::cool:

·
Calvarez
7,453 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
LOL true. Next year you could be making up the numbers in the Premiership. :D
11 Points wouldn't be hard to beat :laugh: The last year has been one of the best of my life - Derby down Forest up - and next season we'll get 6 easy points off them LOL :laugh:

·
Banned
25,672 Posts
Who are Forrest again?

I vaguely remember a team going by that name back in the 90's but i aint heard nothing for about 15 years now. :D

·
Calvarez
7,453 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Who are Forrest again?

I vaguely remember a team going by that name back in the 90's but i aint heard nothing for about 15 years now. :D
Don't know who "Forrest" are - but a know a 2 time european winning team going by the name of Forest :laugh:

·
Calvarez
7,453 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Who are Forrest again?

I take it you've heard of Tom's team, Leads or Leds - can't remember which one since we left them behind ;) :D :laugh:

·
Calvarez
7,453 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
damn, these guys are starting the trash talk already...=)

soccer isnt that popular in the states, but I get pumped for World Cup for sure.
Our season's just finished. Man U are champions of England, whilst my team have been promoted back to the second tier. Leeds (Tom's team) were in the third tier play offs.

And the World Cup is massively popular in England. How popular is the world cup in the states?

1 - 18 of 18 Posts