Boxing Forum - Boxing Discussion Forums banner
1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Team Mayweather
24,365 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Juan Manuel Marquez W12 Rocky Juarez...

In Tucson, Arizona, Juan Manuel Marquez retained the world 130-pound championship with a punishing win over a determined Rocky Juarez. An early head clash gave Juarez a bad cut over his left eye, and Marquez's pinpoint lefts swelled up Juarez's right eye, leaving him in a difficult situation. Marquez also landed some big uppercuts that had Juarez way behind on points. The cut clearly affected Juarez's capability, but not his heart. Still, neither the doctor, the referee nor his corner stopped Juarez from continuing, so he gamely went out and fought hard, and landed a few good punches. Ricardo Rocky Juarez made his father look like prescient by giving him the middle name of one of boxing's ultimate warriors. The official scores were 118-110, 117-111 and 120-108. and hopefully Marquez will get a rematch with Manny Pacquiao, who he fought to a thrilling draw.

·
Team Mayweather
24,365 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
barrios is out, juarez is in, i hope juarez gets ko'ed he's been so boring as of late, i used to like him, but he wont even throw a punch anymore. GO JMM.

·
Registered
2,272 Posts
I can't believe this is PPV? GB better hae a damn good undercard.

·
Premium Member
606 Posts
KNUCKLE UP said:
I can't believe this is PPV? GB better hae a damn good undercard.
There are some good fights Robert Guerrero is fighting but I dont know who against because his original was Juarez. Kassim Ouma v Sergio Mora and Steve Forbes v Fran Bojado

·
Team Mayweather
24,365 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
the undercard fights dont really interested me at all. i dont think anything will be proven by either. im excited to watch jmm fight again but he should wipe out juarez. i'll catch the replay of the main event on BAD the following weekend.

·
Team Mayweather
24,365 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
fight has been reshedule to nov 3rd and possibly hbo or showtime will broadcast. no one knows yet.

·
Team Mayweather
24,365 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
shane, if you still dont have showtime your out of luck, hbo will be promoting this fight but showtime with be airing it. I like the thought of the two teaming up in boxing. this will be competing with hbo but you can catch the early broadcast of calzaghe kessler and watch this one later that evening.

·
Premium Member
22,174 Posts
Damn for HBO and Showtime its an extra 26 a month. Its not that its bad but it pisses me off that they charge that much when all I want them for is boxing. I could care less about the movies that they show over and over and over and over again.

·
tellin' it like it is
18,612 Posts
PrettyBoyFloyd said:
Damn for HBO and Showtime its an extra 26 a month. Its not that its bad but it pisses me off that they charge that much when all I want them for is boxing. I could care less about the movies that they show over and over and over and over again.
i know what you mean. with hbo i like the programs they offer besides boxing, but with showtime there's nothing else i'd watch besides boxing. well, i do like that show "dexter".....nothing like a serial killer who kills serial killers! :D

1 - 19 of 19 Posts