Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Super Middleweight Fight - Boston MA

November 6th, 2007

Jaidon Codrington vs Sakio Bika -The Contender Finale

·
Premium Member
22,174 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I kind of think Codrington will TKO Bika, but I'm sticking with BIKA because I picked him from the start.

·
Registered
349 Posts
Didnt Sakio Go 12 Rounds with Calzaghe ? Thats a Hell of a tough job .. Coring Has alot to show if he wants to beat Bika I Think .. hes a good fighter with ALOT of fights under his belt

·
Registered
349 Posts
And for Bika to be + on the Money Line thats not too shabby

·
Premium Member
4,912 Posts
PrettyBoyFloyd said:
I kind of think Codrington will TKO Bika, but I'm sticking with BIKA because I picked him from the start.
Hey man want to put up another 5k. I got J. Cod :D

·
Premium Member
4,912 Posts
LeedsLad said:
Bika underdog? Man, i think he might beat Codrington.
Hey man you want to do 5k? I got my boy J. Cod

·
Registered
142 Posts
I am going with Bika .
It must have been a great fight between Bika and my Man Sam Soliman ! .. split decision ...
Bika has fought on the big stage , has the big fight pressure experience , thats why I though he or Soliman would win . I am sticking with Bika .

·
Registered
142 Posts
Gooooooo Leeds Lad ! ... Well Calzaghe and Bika went the distance , I think that shows his quality ! .. From what I have read up on , he will be too big of a hitter for Cod and just too strong.
Seeing you have soooo much cash Prettyboywho , do you want to go 1k with me too ??? ... Cmon , I want to hit the big time too !
Gooooo Bika !

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.