Boxing Forum - Boxing Discussion Forums banner

who wins?

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Banned
25,672 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
WBA#4/IBF #7/WBC #10 junior middleweight James Kirkland (22-0, 19 KOs) destroyed Eromosele “Bad Boy” Albert (21-2, 10 KOs) in just 66 seconds to claim the vacant NABO junior middleweight title. Albert was down twice.

·
Banned
25,672 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
WBA#4/IBF #7/WBC #10 junior middleweight James Kirkland (22-0, 19 KOs) destroyed Eromosele “Bad Boy” Albert (21-2, 10 KOs) in just 66 seconds to claim the vacant NABO junior middleweight title. Albert was down twice.

·
Banned
25,672 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Who was that guy that was saying how great Eromosele was?
You know fine well it was C.J and you know fine well that he is banned.

Why ask dumb questions you know the answer to apart from to cause trouble? :rolleyes:

·
Banned
25,672 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Back on topic, i havent seen this one yet or the gamboa fight but they will be shown in the UK on Tuesday night.

·
Registered
1,312 Posts
Kirkland is a beast. the way he hunts down his opponents from the opening bell is very reminiscent to a post jail tyson. can't wait to see him go for a belt.

·
Premium Member
22,174 Posts
Ahh thanks for the reminder. I couldn't remember who was raving about how amazing Eromosele was. It was great to see him get smoked in about a minute.

I thought Angulo was the most impressive becasue Gamboa got caught and went down, and Kirkland was fighting a bum, so it was hard to judge his performance.

·
Boxings Own Living Legend
8,579 Posts
You know fine well it was C.J and you know fine well that he is banned.

Why ask dumb questions you know the answer to apart from to cause trouble? :rolleyes:
He was banned Tommy I'm back now badder than ever lol Dont let em get to you buddy just ignore em OK :)

·
El Violento
8,076 Posts
Ahh thanks for the reminder. I couldn't remember who was raving about how amazing Eromosele was. It was great to see him get smoked in about a minute.

I thought Angulo was the most impressive becasue Gamboa got caught and went down, and Kirkland was fighting a bum, so it was hard to judge his performance.
I didn't expect much from Albert. But i didn't expect him to be that garbage like

1 - 14 of 14 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.