Boxing Forum - Boxing Discussion Forums banner

1 - 20 of 34 Posts

·
Premium Member
22,174 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
:thumbsup: I know everyone probably already knows this, but we need a new thread or two.

FightCard:
Versus - Thursday Night Fights
Thursday May 24th, 2007
HP Pavilion, San Jose, CA

--Heavyweight--
James Toney (69-6-3 43 kos) -vs- Danny Batchelder (25-4-1 12 kos)

Batchelder is a tune up fight for Toney. Rumor has it that Toney will be fighting Vassiliy Jirov or Sergei Lyakhovich this fall. Nothing is official.

Batchelder is 31 years old heavyweight/cruiserweight. There are no recognisable wins on his record. In his last fight, in March of 2007, he was stopped in seven rounds by the undefeated Alexander Dimitrenko. This should be an easy fight for James Toney. The fight will be shown on Versus network, Thursday night fights.

·
Premium Member
22,174 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
I would love to have a "Boxing Schedule" section. I keep up with the upcoming events like crazy and could manage it very well with the help of you guys when I miss things! I am going to PM the admin and suggest it. What do you guys think?

·
Premium Member
22,174 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
tysonjones said:
i just checked my satillite guide on tv and it says there will be no fight on versus thursday night.
The fight is still on schedule. I don't know why it wouldn't be on your guide :confused:

·
Team Mayweather
24,365 Posts
damn.....well now that smallville season is over i will be able to sit by the tv and wait to see when it comes on. Ill help ya out shane. i know about most fights that are about to happen.

·
Registered
2,272 Posts
Man, there are so many good fighters getting old at the same time. DLH, Mosley, Hop, Toney, MAB, Morales, Jones, Winky and on and on. Just so sad to know their time is near!

·
Team Mayweather
24,365 Posts
no kidding guys, lets hope guys like taylor, cotto, pacquaio, berto, mayweather, paul williams, kessler, pavlik, can help fill that void.

·
Registered
3,348 Posts
PrettyBoyFloyd said:
I would love to have a "Boxing Schedule" section. I keep up with the upcoming events like crazy and could manage it very well with the help of you guys when I miss things! I am going to PM the admin and suggest it. What do you guys think?
good idea dude

·
Team Mayweather
24,365 Posts
vs just confirmed it and its now listed on my tv guide, hope you guys watch, anyone know what the undercard will be like?
Former world champion James Toney (69-6-3, 43 KOs) weighed in at 229 for Thursday night's "Fight Night at the Tank" bout against Danny Batchhelder (25-4-1, 12 KOs) at the HP Pavillion in San Jose. Batchhelder weighed 222.

1 - 20 of 34 Posts