• Toney

Votes: 16 88.9%
  • Rahman

Votes: 2 11.1%
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Premium Member
9,456 Posts
I'm going to go with Toney, he looks like his in the best shape in years...watch out Haye LOL

·
Registered
2,041 Posts
Hopefully Toney will be a moving target once again. He made the most out of having no legs against Sam Peter, especially in their second fight, but hopefully he's got 'em back so that his defensive skills won't be handcuffed. I don't want Rahman to be able to squeeze anymore paydays out of a win.

·
Registered
1 Posts
Yeah,i agree.After seeing Rahman overweight and totally washed up in his last fight on Versus,im suprised that the promoters are advising him to fight this James Toney.Toney will knock him out ,and i think it could possibly be within the first two rounds,but I got Toney by 3rd round ko.

·
Registered
290 Posts
Leave it to Rahman to ruin a fight. He had a small cut above his eye, not a drop of blood to be seen, and then he started telling the doctor that he couldn't see. What followed was a 5-10 minute interview consisting of Rahman whining about his grave injury.

·
Registered
57 Posts
Leave it to Rahman to ruin a fight. He had a small cut above his eye, not a drop of blood to be seen, and then he started telling the doctor that he couldn't see. What followed was a 5-10 minute interview consisting of Rahman whining about his grave injury.
I totally disagree. The whole fight was a sham from start to finish. The mics didn't work, the camera's had their problems. Then the head butt issue and the sham of a non contest fight called a TKO. If you didn't see blood gushing into Rahman's eye, then you need a better TV. And if you didn't hear the Doctor calling off the fight not Rahman then you need a new TV with good speakers. It was all anybody’s fault but Rahmans. The fight was not controversial but absolutely ridiculous. I don’t even know why I am wasting my time talking about it. Which had nothing to do with Rahman. It was a no contest and it will be overturned to be as such.

·
Registered
290 Posts
I totally disagree. The whole fight was a sham from start to finish. The mics didn't work, the camera's had their problems.
I'm not sure how the microphone and camera problems made the fight a sham. Was this a stripper/debating contest?
Then the head butt issue and the sham of a non contest fight called a TKO.
I agree that the decision was questionable. The fight had not gone long enough. I'll have to read more about the rules they used there before I make a decision about that decision.
If you didn't see blood gushing into Rahman's eye, then you need a better TV. And if you didn't hear the Doctor calling off the fight not Rahman then you need a new TV with good speakers.
I didn't say Rahman called it off, I simply remembered that he was complaining about his cut to the doctor (and what can the doctor do if the fighter says he is blind in one eye?), even though I didn't see any blood "gushing into Rahman's eye." Perhaps I'm mistaken and you can show me a video that shows all of this blood?
It was all anybody’s fault but Rahmans. The fight was not controversial but absolutely ridiculous. I don’t even know why I am wasting my time talking about it. Which had nothing to do with Rahman. It was a no contest and it will be overturned to be as such.
This crowd appears to share my interpretation of the fight:
Rahman-Toney decision apalling - Page 2 - Boxing Forum

1 - 13 of 13 Posts