Boxing Forum - Boxing Discussion Forums banner
1 - 20 of 31 Posts

·
TRIPLE OG HATER FOR LIFE
16,769 Posts
It should be interesting, Fox is a capable actor and hopefully this is a Michael Mann project, he did a great job with the Ali story.:thumbsup:
It would be great if he could get the actual conbatants to play themselves I'm sure they could all probably use the money by now.:laugh:
I'm sure Jaime wont have any trouble bulking up and squeeking his voice.:laugh:

·
Registered
624 Posts
It should be interesting, Fox is a capable actor and hopefully this is a Michael Mann project, he did a great job with the Ali story.:thumbsup:
It would be great if he could get the actual conbatants to play themselves I'm sure they could all probably use the money by now.:laugh:
I'm sure Jaime wont have any trouble bulking up and squeeking his voice.:laugh:

haha! i don't think any of mike's early combatants would want to push themselves back in the ring with tyson ever again hahaha- whether jamie foxx is playing mike tyson or not hahaha!

yea i willl definately be looking forward to this!

jamie foxx is a great actor! i loved 'collateral' and his film 'the kingdom' that was very good!

and who doesn't like to watch things about tyson- probably one of the most interesting characters in boxing ever!

·
Registered
1,995 Posts
and who doesn't like to watch things about tyson- probably one of the most interesting characters in boxing ever!

"I'm the best ever. I'm the most brutal, the most vicious, and the most ruthless champion theres ever been. Noone could stop me. Lennox is the conquerer, no, I'M ALEXANDER. HE's No ALexander. I'm the best ever. I'm Sonny Liston, I'm Jack Dempsey, I'm from there cloth, noone can match me. My style is impetuous, my defense is impregnable, and I'm ferocious. I wan't his heart! I want to eat his children! Praise be to Allah."

This has to be the best quote from any Heavy Weight World Champion ever.

·
Registered
624 Posts
"I'm the best ever. I'm the most brutal, the most vicious, and the most ruthless champion theres ever been. Noone could stop me. Lennox is the conquerer, no, I'M ALEXANDER. HE's No ALexander. I'm the best ever. I'm Sonny Liston, I'm Jack Dempsey, I'm from there cloth, noone can match me. My style is impetuous, my defense is impregnable, and I'm ferocious. I wan't his heart! I want to eat his children! Praise be to Allah."

This has to be the best quote from any Heavy Weight World Champion ever.

hahaha,

tyson was fukking nuts- i would not have liked to have heard him say something like that before i had to fight him!

·
Registered
1,995 Posts
Tyson: "Are you speaking out of turn?"

Female Reporter: "No Mike, I think we are all speaking at the same time"

Tyson: "Well I usually don't speak to women unless I fornicate with them"

Tyson: "So don't speak to me. Unless you wanna, you know..."

·
TRIPLE OG HATER FOR LIFE
16,769 Posts

Yeah, at times he could be one brutal scumbag, I hope they don't sugar coat anything in the movie, I want to see every thing at it's brutal reality's best.....

·
Premium Member
22,174 Posts

HAHAHAHA.

My favorite.
"I was trying to catch the tip of his nose to drive the bone into the brain."

1 - 20 of 31 Posts