Boxing Forum - Boxing Discussion Forums banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
2,041 Posts
Interesting matchups. A winnable fight for Katsidis against an old Jesus Chavez and John moving up so that we'd actually get to see him in the US and against decent competition. Awesome.

·
Iron Lungs
3,315 Posts
yea Katsidis lost last 2 times I've seen him and He should be hungry.

Im curious bout the Juarez fight though, I know alot of people dont like him but I kinda like Juarez. The last fight against Barrios showed me he's very technically sound boxer, just a bit Lethargic with his offense, but at the end all them body shots took their toll. I've seen John about 2 or 3 times, not against any good competition so this might be interesting. Although John beat Marquez by lopsided scorecards as Marquez did Juarez, I still think Juarez has a shot, ill be rooting for him.

·
Iron Lungs
3,315 Posts
nah, I saw it streaming online but quality sucked...Ill see when I get home about a link.

·
Registered
4,210 Posts
Looks like a great card, Katsidis should win Chavez but Chavez wont make it easy for him and im sure we will see some knockdown and stuff in this one.

John vs Juarez sounds even better imo, finally we get to see the guy that actually beat the man who many believe is the nr.1 p4p fighter in the world, fight a real challenger! Ive seen John fight a few times and he can fight lets see how he deals with Juarez tho.

·
Registered
4,210 Posts
I had Marquez ahead 7 round to 5, it was a pretty close fight imo :S But Marquez deserved the victory imo.

·
TRIPLE OG HATER FOR LIFE
16,769 Posts
Interesting matchups. A winnable fight for Katsidis against an old Jesus Chavez and John moving up so that we'd actually get to see him in the US and against decent competition. Awesome.
For a moment there I though they were matching Kasidis with Cezar Chavez jr, I said oh boy they're trying to kill the poor guy...

·
Premium Member
22,174 Posts
yea Katsidis lost last 2 times I've seen him and He should be hungry.

Im curious bout the Juarez fight though, I know alot of people dont like him but I kinda like Juarez. The last fight against Barrios showed me he's very technically sound boxer, just a bit Lethargic with his offense, but at the end all them body shots took their toll. I've seen John about 2 or 3 times, not against any good competition so this might be interesting. Although John beat Marquez by lopsided scorecards as Marquez did Juarez, I still think Juarez has a shot, ill be rooting for him.
You're kidding right? Juarez sucks.

I'm sick of Katsidis. I'll be rooting for his opponent. Not really all that interested in that fight.

·
Team Mayweather
24,365 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
I hope john beats juarez which I'm confident he will and Katsidas will knock out chavez. I want to see marquez get his revenge on john. He'll knock him out this time.

1 - 20 of 23 Posts