Boxing Forum - Boxing Discussion Forums banner

January 2009 - John/Juarez & Katsidas/Chavez

2K views 22 replies 9 participants last post by  RawlyPiff 
#1 ·
Talks are beginning and HBO will be televising.

Thoughts?

#3 ·
yea Katsidis lost last 2 times I've seen him and He should be hungry.

Im curious bout the Juarez fight though, I know alot of people dont like him but I kinda like Juarez. The last fight against Barrios showed me he's very technically sound boxer, just a bit Lethargic with his offense, but at the end all them body shots took their toll. I've seen John about 2 or 3 times, not against any good competition so this might be interesting. Although John beat Marquez by lopsided scorecards as Marquez did Juarez, I still think Juarez has a shot, ill be rooting for him.

#16 ·
yea Katsidis lost last 2 times I've seen him and He should be hungry.

Im curious bout the Juarez fight though, I know alot of people dont like him but I kinda like Juarez. The last fight against Barrios showed me he's very technically sound boxer, just a bit Lethargic with his offense, but at the end all them body shots took their toll. I've seen John about 2 or 3 times, not against any good competition so this might be interesting. Although John beat Marquez by lopsided scorecards as Marquez did Juarez, I still think Juarez has a shot, ill be rooting for him.
You're kidding right? Juarez sucks.

I'm sick of Katsidis. I'll be rooting for his opponent. Not really all that interested in that fight.

#9 ·
Looks like a great card, Katsidis should win Chavez but Chavez wont make it easy for him and im sure we will see some knockdown and stuff in this one.

John vs Juarez sounds even better imo, finally we get to see the guy that actually beat the man who many believe is the nr.1 p4p fighter in the world, fight a real challenger! Ive seen John fight a few times and he can fight lets see how he deals with Juarez tho.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.