Boxing Forum - Boxing Discussion Forums banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Administrator
4,993 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
If you watch ESPN you will see every once in a while they talk about Javon Walker, who plays in the NFL for the Oakland Raiders, being released from the hospital after being robbed and beaten. Here's the story I read on that:

MONEY RETIRED FROM BOXING…BUT HIS CREW IS STILL FIGHTING?

My girl Shelz got some dirt coming from Sin City.

Javon Walker…….Not music related, but damn! He's got an orbital fracture and per the rumor mill was found laid out in the middle of a Las Vegas street with his face smashed and his pockets looking like rabbit ears allegedly by a member of Money Mayweather's entourage. Anyway, this is what I heard.

Oh, before I begin; Javon Walker is a seriously overpaid wide receiver recently picked up by the Oakland Raiders from the Denver Broncos…… now back to our show.

The rumor mill says he was at some club called Body English in Vegas in the V.I.P. section with Floyd Mayweather and Company. The pair, who obviously have money to burn, decided they were going to see who could buy the most champagne. I'm assuming this silly contest was ended when the club ran out of bottles. But anyway, after they bought enough champagne to get the entirety of Las Vegas metro drunk. They popped the corks and proceeded to spray bubbly all over the people and the furniture and the floor. Then, if that wasn't enough dead president disrespect, they headed for the edge of the mezzanine where the VIP is situated and threw money at the people below. You remember the days when someone tossing money at you was a show of disrespect? Man, have things changed. Anyway, after a night of throwing away cash, literally; Mr. Walker left the club. The next time he was seen, he was face down in the gutter. The team has no comment, except they are gathering info. The hospital said he aint there. And no one from Mayweather's camp has confirmed any involvement.

May and his crew are doing it real gully, no wonder he never gets robbed.

Source:Rumors

·
Premium Member
22,174 Posts
If you watch ESPN you will see every once in a while they talk about Javon Walker, who plays in the NFL for the Oakland Raiders, being released from the hospital after being robbed and beaten. Here's the story I read on that:

MONEY RETIRED FROM BOXING…BUT HIS CREW IS STILL FIGHTING?

My girl Shelz got some dirt coming from Sin City.

Javon Walker…….Not music related, but damn! He's got an orbital fracture and per the rumor mill was found laid out in the middle of a Las Vegas street with his face smashed and his pockets looking like rabbit ears allegedly by a member of Money Mayweather's entourage. Anyway, this is what I heard.

Oh, before I begin; Javon Walker is a seriously overpaid wide receiver recently picked up by the Oakland Raiders from the Denver Broncos…… now back to our show.

The rumor mill says he was at some club called Body English in Vegas in the V.I.P. section with Floyd Mayweather and Company. The pair, who obviously have money to burn, decided they were going to see who could buy the most champagne. I'm assuming this silly contest was ended when the club ran out of bottles. But anyway, after they bought enough champagne to get the entirety of Las Vegas metro drunk. They popped the corks and proceeded to spray bubbly all over the people and the furniture and the floor. Then, if that wasn't enough dead president disrespect, they headed for the edge of the mezzanine where the VIP is situated and threw money at the people below. You remember the days when someone tossing money at you was a show of disrespect? Man, have things changed. Anyway, after a night of throwing away cash, literally; Mr. Walker left the club. The next time he was seen, he was face down in the gutter. The team has no comment, except they are gathering info. The hospital said he aint there. And no one from Mayweather's camp has confirmed any involvement.

May and his crew are doing it real gully, no wonder he never gets robbed.

Source:Rumors
I've heard different stories. Javon is saying someone came up to his room, knocked on the door and pistol whipped him. If Floyd and them are doing this I'm not surprised. I heard around Vegas that nobody messes with Floyd. Straight up mini Suge Knight on Javon Walker. LMAO

·
Administrator
4,993 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I've heard different stories. Javon is saying someone came up to his room, knocked on the door and pistol whipped him. If Floyd and them are doing this I'm not surprised. I heard around Vegas that nobody messes with Floyd. Straight up mini Suge Knight on Javon Walker. LMAO
I'm not sure what it was caues this story is pretty believable, it depends where they found him to take him to the hospital, if it was in the street or hotel. Anyway I was just wondering why I never heard of Money May getting robbed, he flaunts all this money and jewels and he never gets tested. His circle must be tight and his rep thourogh (and his entourage).

·
Premium Member
2,091 Posts
I'm not sure what it was caues this story is pretty believable, it depends where they found him to take him to the hospital, if it was in the street or hotel. Anyway I was just wondering why I never heard of Money May getting robbed, he flaunts all this money and jewels and he never gets tested. His circle must be tight and his rep thourogh (and his entourage).
well if he beat up the big show, then he will be feared all over the world and on the interweb too.

·
Premium Member
22,174 Posts
Yeah. His rep in Vegas is unreal. People were talking about him all over the place and the Vegas news told what he was doing at night every day. He also rolls with about ten dudes everywhere.

G

·
if this **** is true, Floyd would wanna becareful man, i mean i know hes quick and can dodge punches like no one else, but dodging a bullet isnt as easy. I thought more of him than this, why i dont know, but i always liked to believe he wasnt the person he tried to play in front of the cameras.

·
Premium Member
2,091 Posts
if this **** is true, Floyd would wanna becareful man, i mean i know hes quick and can dodge punches like no one else, but dodging a bullet isnt as easy. I thought more of him than this, why i dont know, but i always liked to believe he wasnt the person he tried to play in front of the cameras.
he aint a gangster. he's a normal guy who goes out with his friends. sometimes silly things happen with friends like getting into fights. if he was a gangster then he wouldn't be messing around with boxing.

·
Administrator
4,993 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
If your going to wear jewels and throw money and all this in your public persona, you better know that you will be a target to gangs and stick-up kids. Your crew has to be gutter and be able to get their hands in that mud.
he aint a gangster. he's a normal guy who goes out with his friends. sometimes silly things happen with friends like getting into fights. if he was a gangster then he wouldn't be messing around with boxing.
He aint normal guy either, he's a superstar who is fourth on the list of the most grossing athlete of 2007 and by being that he is an automatic target. Your right on him not being a gangster though, unless your income comes from, extorting, dealing drugs, robbing, tribute, etc. your not a gangster.

·
Administrator
4,993 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
He's not like the dude on camera. I haven't heard anything about him being directly involved yet.
You know that if this is true he had to know something about before it happened. Update on this, ESPN ticker is saying they found him unconscious on the street near the Las Vegas strip this "rumor" is looking realer by the minute

·
Premium Member
22,174 Posts
You know that if this is true he had to know something about before it happened. Update on this, ESPN ticker is saying they found him unconscious on the street near the Las Vegas strip this "rumor" is looking realer by the minute
Yeah that's what I heard. They said they found him like that yesterday. Fractured orbital bone.

·
Mental Midget
4,170 Posts
Tell that to Zab Judah :cheeky4:

·
Calvarez
7,453 Posts
He IS different away from the cameras. I doubt this is true :thumbsup:

1 - 14 of 14 Posts