Boxing Forum - Boxing Discussion Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi all. I am new to this site but I have been on selfdefenseforums.com. I decided to switch because of the lack of communication between members. Hoping to find a new home here. I asked around about a product that I saw Jay Cutler using at Onyx gym about two months ago and have been at on a look out for it ever since. I asked around on different blogs to see if any body knows what i was talking about and no luck. It was called muscle and it was in a blue bottle. I have been to all types of nutrition shops and no luck, finally after long hours and lost nerves looking, i FINALLY found it. If any of you are interested in getting it and have looked every where like me, you can finally get it at GNC stores or on Iwantmuscle.com. Hope this saves some one some time and nerves. Jay Cutler watch out. Muscle I learned is an amino acid. Tell me what you guys use and recommend as well.

·
Registered
221 Posts
You can't go wrong with the basics. Creatine and Glutamine and multi-vit. Everything else I just shuffle in and out at various times. Most supplements are gimmicks or overpriced stuff that you can pick up on a shelf in your local wal-mart.

·
TRIPLE OG HATER FOR LIFE
16,769 Posts
Man, forget that blue bottle, I'm gonna give you my especial (secret recepy) for a power full high energy shake, check it out:
1 ripe banana
1 can of Nutrament or boost chocolat flavr or your preferance
1 raw egg
2 scoops of whey protein
1 large scoop of toasted peanuts or almonds
2 scoops of cereal
a little more milk as desire thickness
blended all and shugged down, Try it and tell me about it ;)

1 - 5 of 5 Posts