Boxing Forum - Boxing Discussion Forums banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Premium Member
22,174 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
I really hope this escalates. I'd love nothing more to see Jay rip this guy to pieces. Oasis was cool in 1999 when I was 13.

G

·
Oasis are the shitt and Noel is a funny motherfukker. If anyone's getting ripped to shreds it's Jay Z. Anyone that has crossed paths with Noel he's made a **** out of.

That was fukking hilarious!!!

·
Registered
7,505 Posts
Noel is a funny dude, and im pretty sure he won't give a crap if Jay-Z spits a few bad lines at him in a song or some ****.

·
Registered
661 Posts
There's no fuckin way noel Gallagher had anything to do with that utter shite. And Shane it's more like 1995 since they released a good album.

·
Premium Member
22,174 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Of course it is fake. That's part of why it's so funny. And YES, Jay would smash that dude if they ever got into it for real.

·
Registered
7,505 Posts
I read after Pac dissed Jay, Jay wrote a reply but never released it because of Pac's death. Did that ever get leaked Shane?

·
Premium Member
22,174 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
I've read the same thing. If it ever existed it would have been leaked by now, and Jay would have spoken publically about it. He didn't want it with Tupac.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.