Boxing Forum - Boxing Discussion Forums banner
1 - 20 of 74 Posts

·
Banned
25,672 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Anyone getting this and who provide a PBP will be reawrded with some points. :thumbsup:

·
Banned
25,672 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I will find out if my buddy is geting it he is a big time fan of Julio. if sso I will let you guys know how he looks
Thanks window, that'd be great. :thumbsup:

·
El Violento
8,076 Posts
I'm getting the fight cuz it's boxing. Not sure about the PBP. Wicked Shot would of done it. But he's banned. So I guess he can't

·
Banned
25,672 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·

·
Registered
4,210 Posts
Why did he get banned? cause of the hugo being gay comments? But their doing a good job promoting this kid :S he hasnt fought no one and hes headlining ppv and stuff :O Talk about using you last name for something useful, but yeah this kid is really good and i hope to see him step up in competition soon.

·
Banned
25,672 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Yes, Wicked is banned for baiting then insulting Hugobox, Brutus 2 infractions, Hugobox got infractions for abusive language 1 infraction.

The trouble makers will be weeded out 1 by 1.

·
TRIPLE OG HATER FOR LIFE
16,769 Posts
Is this JC Chavez fight for a title or is it another hopeless midget, what are they waiting for to step up the game on this boy.....

·
Registered
589 Posts
I think it was yesterday. And yeah he in Oakland. So he wasn't going to be on anyway for a couple of days. Anyway You coming over tomorrow for the Chavez fight?
Of course I am. But I'm going to be there a little early. I want to watch the Laker game. And I want to check some of your Chavez Jr fights. How many you have?

·
El Violento
8,076 Posts
Of course I am. But I'm going to be there a little early. I want to watch the Laker game. And I want to check some of your Chavez Jr fights. How many you have?
Sure thing, dear. Sounds like a plan. And I got about 20-25 Chavez Jr fights.

·
Registered
4,210 Posts
VD do you like Chavez jr? I personally like him alot and think he has a ton of potential but thats not the general feeling since he always fights lesser opponents but the kid is still 21 on or something.

·
El Violento
8,076 Posts
VD do you like Chavez jr? I personally like him alot and think he has a ton of potential but thats not the general feeling since he always fights lesser opponents but the kid is still 21 on or something.
Yes I like Chavez. I think he'll be champion soon. Yes he's moving slowly. But he never had an amateur career. So he's pretty much doing on the job training. I do think it's about time to start stepping up the competition level.

·
Registered
4,210 Posts
Yup i think the fact that hes headlining ppv can be a sign that he will be stepping up in competition soon.

·
Registered
4,210 Posts
The fight has been on for a long time :p Its a ppv headliner so they have to make the fight official some time before the fight :D

1 - 20 of 74 Posts