Boxing Forum - Boxing Discussion Forums banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Premium Member
22,174 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Ok guys, you must watch one of my predicted future champions tonight on Friday Night Fights. This guy is ridiculously talented and reminds me VERY much of Roy Jones Jr. He is Canadian, and has crazy reflexes and speed. All he lacks is a solid boxing core. Tune in and watch for some flat out entertainment tonight.

Let me know what you guys think after the fight. Thanks

-Shane

·
Team Mayweather
24,365 Posts
I will definently will be watching. He is one of my favorites as well. Hope he puts on a good show. He could very well be fighting calzaghe of kessler within a year or two as the mandatory defense. I'd like to see him fight miranda as a step up in class. hell even allen green on espn2 as a super showdown lol. 13 more minutes.

·
Registered
7,505 Posts
Calzaghe wont be around in a year i dont think lol but Kessler-Pascal would be an interesting fight in a couple of year. I didnt see it, but it might be shown over here sometime over the next week il look out.

·
Premium Member
606 Posts
If Joe beats Kessler, he will prob be at lightheavy having a superfight with Chad Dawson by the time Pascal steps up.

·
Premium Member
22,174 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
IMO Pascal would destroy Calzaghe if they fought tomorrow. I can not wait for his next fight!!! He keep getting better in every fight. Lance, who do you think could beat him right now?

·
Team Mayweather
24,365 Posts
its a tough call. i think dawson beats him to be honest. as of right now. although pascal is improving ALOT with each fight. He looked very poised and relaxed in the ring with a extremely tough world class fighter. im not sure. I'd rate him in the top 5 as of right now in the super middleweight division though.

·
Registered
7,505 Posts
PrettyBoyFloyd said:
IMO Pascal would destroy Calzaghe if they fought tomorrow. I can not wait for his next fight!!! He keep getting better in every fight. Lance, who do you think could beat him right now?
Is that a joke?? Seriously man, after 18 pro fights against bums you think he would beat one of the best at 168 all-time? Calzaghe would make him look stupid like Lacy, then all you American would discard him as another bum;)

·
Banned
25,672 Posts
PrettyBoyFloyd said:
seen him and he's quite simply not in calzaghes class, hell, he's not even in kesslers class.

·
Premium Member
22,174 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
LeedsLad said:
Is that a joke?? Seriously man, after 18 pro fights against bums you think he would beat one of the best at 168 all-time? Calzaghe would make him look stupid like Lacy, then all you American would discard him as another bum;)
Whoa chill out LL. I was just stating my opinion and would not write Pascal off in any case. I simply think he would beat Joe and wanted to get you guys interested in this thread ;)

·
Registered
7,505 Posts
PrettyBoyFloyd said:
Whoa chill out LL. I was just stating my opinion and would not write Pascal off in any case. I simply think he would beat Joe and wanted to get you guys interested in this thread ;)
Maybe i was in a bad mood when i made that post.. but i still disagree:cheeky4:

1 - 12 of 12 Posts