• Pascal Win

Votes: 11 100.0%
  • Banks Win

Votes: 0 0.0%
1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Team Mayweather
24,365 Posts
Unbeaten WBO #2, WBC #4, WBA #8, IBF #10 super middleweight contender Jean Pascal (21-0, 14 KOs) won a ten round unanimous decision over Omar Pittman (15-4-1, 8 KOs). Pascal dropped Pittman in round two and dominated the fight until he was rocked by Pittman in round seven and hurt again in round eight. Scores were 98-91, 98-91, 97-92.

·
Registered
35 Posts
Pascal by tko

·
Registered
349 Posts
Ive Never Seen Pascal Fight Looking foward to it tonight I've heard alot of positive about him ... the betting line sure has him at a BIG favorite

·
Banned
25,672 Posts
Unbeaten WBO #2, WBC #4, WBA #8, IBF #10 super middleweight contender Jean Pascal (21-0, 14 KOs) won a ten round unanimous decision over Omar Pittman (15-4-1, 8 KOs). Pascal dropped Pittman in round two and dominated the fight until he was rocked by Pittman in round seven and hurt again in round eight. Scores were 98-91, 98-91, 97-92.

·
Wet Beaver Bandit
5,334 Posts
Pascal didnt impress me that much. I think if he fought Miranda he could get hurt. Especially with him running his mouth before, during and after the fight.

·
Registered
4,210 Posts
Wow based on the two fights i saw last night Pascal is gonna get konocked out by Miranda. Altough he started of well he didnt really finish, and i hate those guys that really cant shut up even during the fight! haha

·
Registered
349 Posts
Pascal for sure has quick hands and quick feet ..He beat this guy with no problems he won the first 6 rounds EASY .. tword the end of the fight pittman got desperate hit him a couple times got Pascal woozy once or twice . but he stood up, I am not sure it should be a good fight Pascal Vs Miranda .. Miranda for sure is the bigger guy thats no question Pascal will have the advantage in speed he seems to have some good power too but this guy Pittman didnt seem to want to fight all that much

·
Premium Member
22,174 Posts
Well last night really let me down. I had hoped that Pascal would have tightened up his fundamentals a little bit in efforts to solidify himself as a formiddable opponent for Miranda. I can't see Pascal beating Edison if he comes in like he did last night. He needs to get serious and get out of the lime light for a while.

·
Registered
349 Posts
I agree.. He has good skills though there is no question about that .. and Edison has proved he too can be knocked down .. I think you have to update your PYP .. couple more wins Shane

1 - 20 of 21 Posts