Boxing Forum - Boxing Discussion Forums banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
117 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Sports Nut

Australia’s leading boxing official Ray Wheatley sees Jeff Fenech winning a close, gruelling points decision over Filipino legend Manny Pacquiao in the latest Sportsnut.com.au dream fight.

A TOUGH ONE. BOTH EXPLOSIVE PUNCHERS. BOTH WILD AND TOUGH. I THINK FENECH BUT HARD TO PICK:dunno:

·
Banned
25,672 Posts
jeff was one tought SOB, he had a great career to but id also favor pacman to ko him.

·
Registered
7,505 Posts
Sorry, but on the basis that Morales-Barrera couldnt do it i doubt very much Fenech would last long, those 2 were tough SOBs too.

·
Banned
25,672 Posts
LeedsLad said:
Sorry, but on the basis that Morales-Barrera couldnt do it i doubt very much Fenech would last long, those 2 were tough SOBs too.
i said pac would ko him. :confused:

·
Registered
117 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
No way

You guys are kidding.
Fenech smashed - repeat SMASHED - guys like Zaragoza and Zarate who were probably better than Morales.
It would have been a tough fight but Fenech would previal against Manny.

·
Registered
4,210 Posts
WHAT? theres no way Zarate or Zaragosa where better than Morales or Barrera they are in a different league than those 2. Manny by early ko i would guess 3rd round.

·
Registered
7,505 Posts
Big Jack said:
You guys are kidding.
Fenech smashed - repeat SMASHED - guys like Zaragoza and Zarate who were probably better than Morales.
It would have been a tough fight but Fenech would previal against Manny.
Morales and Barrera are ATGs who have achieved way more than Zaragoze or Zarate. There on a completely different level. Pacquiao is a monster, one of the biggest punchers P4P ever, he would stop Fenech inside 6 rounds IMO.

·
Banned
25,672 Posts
jeff had the power to and could fight guys, it wouldn't have been a cake walk for pac by any strech of imagination although i would favor manny.

·
Registered
117 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Zarate won 49 of his first 50 fights by KO. Zaragoza was still world champ when he was 40.
They were great, great champs and Fenech crushed them.

·
Registered
4,210 Posts
Zarate won 49 of his first 50 bouts cause most of them were to bums in mexico. Thats why JCC record was so awesome (he was still one of the best). And Zaragoza was the champ at 40 but he was never the best in his division at 40 he held the WBA belt if i remember right and he never faught the other title holders but then came Morales and crushed him.
But yeah i agree they were both good but no were near Mannys level and i think Manny would end the fight early

1 - 16 of 16 Posts