10 rounds, super middleweights

·
Premium Member
4,912 Posts
Dont put your money on Lacy :laugh:

·
Registered
130 Posts
Lacy has gone off the rails a bit. Think his last knockout win was 3 years ago there or there-abouts. He was indestructable at one point!

If the same Lacy turns up as he did against Manfredo. Its goin to me another bore fest.

Lacy UD

·
Registered
2,041 Posts
Lacy has to win. If he doesn't, not only will his career be in shambles, but his life will probably end in bizarre fashion within two months of the fight date.

·
Registered
57 Posts
Lacy relegated to ESPN2. LMAO! :laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh:
It could be worse. He could be fighting on the lamest boxing stage on TV; SHOBOX. Actually I think Teddy and Joe put on a better production than even SHOWTIME Championship boxing. Showtime is so lame I have a hard time watching a fight on it unless I turn off the volume. There is not even a close 2nd to HBO's production value and fights. Be it Championship boxing or Boxing After Dark.

·
Calvarez
7,453 Posts
It could be worse. He could be fighting on the lamest boxing stage on TV; SHOBOX. Actually I think Teddy and Joe put on a better production than even SHOWTIME Championship boxing. Showtime is so lame I have a hard time watching a fight on it unless I turn off the volume. There is not even a close 2nd to HBO's production value and fights. Be it Championship boxing or Boxing After Dark.
I agree. Sky are good over here though :thumbsup::thumbsup:

1 - 18 of 18 Posts