Boxing Forum - Boxing Discussion Forums banner
1 - 20 of 80 Posts

·
Team Mayweather
24,365 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
first off, im disappointed this is a ppv fight, but i'll but it. And we better get a good undercard, and if lacy is going to be on it, he better fight this time and he better be in there with a worthy opponent who has a chnace of beating him, I'd like to see him fight kessler.

This takes place on May 17,2008.

·
Premium Member
4,912 Posts
I thought that Mosely - Judah was on May 31st.

·
Premium Member
22,174 Posts
first off, im disappointed this is a ppv fight, but i'll but it. And we better get a good undercard, and if lacy is going to be on it, he better fight this time and he better be in there with a worthy opponent who has a chnace of beating him, I'd like to see him fight kessler.

This takes place on May 17,2008.
Lacy sucks and the card will suck. He will fight a nobody. If Kessler was coming here in May it would have been done in January or early February at the latest.

·
Team Mayweather
24,365 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
I've seen that date thrown around a little, im not sure what we have listed but mosley vs judah is on the 17th of may, along with lacy vs the ever dangerous TBA. I wonder how many times the TBA has actually won.

·
Registered
7,505 Posts
Surely GBP aint stupid enough to put Lacy in with Kessler, he needs a few easy fights before hes ready for that. This should have been on the same card as Oscar-Forbes IMO.

·
Team Mayweather
24,365 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
I agree, this fight is only ppv so that Oscar can fight on free hbo and still get the rewards of fighting on ppv with GBP. I almost gave oscar credit too.

·
Premium Member
22,174 Posts
Surely GBP aint stupid enough to put Lacy in with Kessler, he needs a few easy fights before hes ready for that. This should have been on the same card as Oscar-Forbes IMO.
I agree. They should put Lacy's crappy ass on a freebie.

·
Premium Member
4,912 Posts
That elsewhere kat is right sometimes.

·
Wet Beaver Bandit
5,334 Posts
What a boring card. If it does 100K buys I'd be surprised. Mosley just lost a great fight and Zab never seems to win against anyone worth a damn anymore. This fight sure ain't worth paying for. I'd rather watch 2 hours of Michael Jackson at Disneyland. Definitely more entertaining with more at stake.

·
Team Mayweather
24,365 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
you'll buy it no matter what shane, and you know it lol. your to big of a mosley fan. Don't worry, I'm the same way.l

1 - 20 of 80 Posts