• Taylor UD

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Froch UD

Votes: 0 0.0%
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Calvarez
7,453 Posts
Taylor by decision if the real Taylor turns up. But my man Froch could pull off the upset IMO if Taylor is below par again.

G

·
Probably close to a shut out in a one-sided beat down UD. I hope he doesn't get knocked out because I want to see him suffer for 12 full rounds.

·
Premium Member
2,091 Posts
taylor would kick his ass. froch won't be able to deal with his skills at all. a puncher that has skills or has a good work rate is dangerous. a puncher that is slow and unable to throw his bombs will lose, which i feel froch is. time and time we have seen punchers hyped up, and usually they disappoint. froch is over hyped because he doesn't have any, but he will certainly lose.

·
Administrator
4,993 Posts
Froch is slow, keeps his hands low, gets cocky leaves them even lower, jumps in with wide slow hooks and uppercuts punches, his workrate isnt much, and has never been tested or faced even a c class fighter that wasnt on his last legs.

Froch's power looks like its b class tops and Jermain took Pavlik's best shots in the first and second fights (stamina had alot to do with that first KO). This is a beatdown in the making, however long Froch can stay up, will be how long the fight lasts.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts