Boxing Forum - Boxing Discussion Forums banner
1 - 20 of 31 Posts

·
Registered
2,041 Posts
Those are nice odds for Lacy if this turns out to be a slugfest, but I think Taylor will win handily for three reasons. He's not facing Kelly Pavlik, he's desperate for a win a this point, and the two fighters have mutual respect from being Olympic teammates. Call me crazy, but I think that affects the way this fight plays out.

·
Registered
2,041 Posts
This is a terrible fight...
I totally disagree. It's a must win for both guys if there ever was one, so I expect it to be thoroughly entertaining. As far as what either guy can do beyond this fight and what it means to the bigger picture, I don't know, but it's an interesting matchup of two former Olympic teammates. While it doesn't have the appeal of Vasquez/Marquez IV, and what does, it is a fight that should provide excitement and who can argue with that. It might actually outdo a lot of the more hyped fights out there.

·
Registered
1,890 Posts
If Taylor don't win this fight he should definatelly retire and take up another sport, maybe his athletism would be better used in MMA? still he should beat Lacy and I'm confident so i'm gonna bet on taylor:thumbsup:

1 - 20 of 31 Posts