Boxing Forum - Boxing Discussion Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
229 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

Undefeated middleweight champion Jermain Taylor (27-0-1, 17 KOs) from Little Rock squares off with Kelly Pavlik (31-0, 28 KOs) of Youngstown, Ohio in a scheduled 12-round championship contest. Taylor has successfully defended his middleweight crown against the likes of Bernard Hopkins, Winky Wright and, most recently, Cory Spinks since taking the title from Hopkins in 2005. He faces a tough test in fellow undefeated fighter Kelly Pavlik, one of the sport's true knockout artists, who has registered 28 KOs in 31 triumphs as a pro. Following a spectacular knockout victory over Edison Miranda in his HBO debut last May, Pavlik will be getting his first chance at a title.

AVI
RapidShare: 1-Click Webhosting

·
Registered
4,210 Posts
thx man but still i hate so many rapidshare links cause you have to wait for like 5 hours until next download

·
Registered
1 Posts
i know how ya can avoid waiting..
just stick out your cable for a sec and stick it in again after every download..
then ya wont have to wait, ull just download it right away

·
Registered
62 Posts
Big Moose -- I think disconnecting and reconnecting only works if you have a dynamic IP address. Most people have a static one, I think.

·
Registered
7,505 Posts
Yeh FRKO is correct. I have Dynamic IP, but static is most common. Another way is to use proxies, but that it complicated as hell and most don't work/are very slow.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts