Boxing Forum - Boxing Discussion Forums banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
hey everyone im new to the forum any calzaghe fans out thier? his fight against manfredo is in april 7th looking forward to it as i will be thier in cardif for his fight.

·
Banned
25,672 Posts
jimmer said:
hey everyone im new to the forum any calzaghe fans out thier? his fight against manfredo is in april 7th looking forward to it as i will be thier in cardif for his fight.
hey bud im a huge calzaghe fan and have met him on a couple of ocasions. joe stops peter late or wins an easy ud.

·
Registered
149 Posts
joe will win easily just as he did against lacey. howver, he's not invincible as his 1st fight after lacey proved-he gets too cocky in the ring and can get in his own way. manfredo is just not impressive.

·
Banned
25,672 Posts
the manfreido from the contender looked poor, but i thought he beat mora in the rematch which was a good fight and he destroyed pemberton and spina in 3 rounds at 168, joe will still ko him but he is a much improved fighter these day's.

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
mtt_c you are right about joe after the lacy fight against sakio he was abit cocky with him i was thier in manchester watching the fight.

·
Banned
25,672 Posts
jimmer said:
mtt_c you are right about joe after the lacy fight against sakio he was abit cocky with him i was thier in manchester watching the fight.
joe's always been a very cocky fighter but when your that good you can be. :thumbsup: god he even stuck his chin out at eubanck.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts