Boxing Forum - Boxing Discussion Forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
229 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

As boxing's current longest-reigning world champion, undefeated super middleweight champ Joe Calzaghe (43-0, 32 KOs) from Newbridge, Wales collides with fellow belt-holder Mikkel Kessler (39-0, 29 KOs) from Copenhagen, Denmark in a scheduled 12-round unification bout that has the boxing world buzzing.

AVI
RapidShare: 1-Click Webhosting

·
Registered
4,210 Posts
AWESOME, great and its super cool how fast u put this in here, def my fav poster DCCJL. :D:D

·
Registered
540 Posts
Guys some fights like Calzaghe v Kessler was free to air from satellite.People in Europe could have seen this for free.Anyone who has satellite,i can sometimes help to view boxing for free.This fight was on 16 east & 10 east for free.Guys in Europe if you want to know more give me a shout.

·
Registered
229 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
people need to stop crying about one hoster or the other its getting pathetic. if ya dont like it shut up. i dont like mu and ya dont here me whining. i have to get fights off that all the time. same people/posters going from one board to the other complaining. ya should be lucky i ul that on FF also on the other board. i just forgot to post it here.

·
Registered
5 Posts
I wasnt b1tching if you are referring to me :) i mean taking your time to upload is a nice thing to do, i was just saying i prefer 1 links because i don't like waiting for downloads, im impatient.

·
Registered
229 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
BTNH Fan said:
I was b1tching it you are referring to me :) i mean taking your time to upload is a nice thing to do, i was just saying i prefer 1 links because i don't like waiting for downloads, im impatient.
im talking about bitching in general. it gets tirng thats all.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts