Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Holyfield KO/TKO

• Draw/No Contest

Joe Frazier vs. Evander Holyfield

4K views 13 replies 6 participants last post by  BoxingManiac 
#1 ·
Give me your oppinion on who you think will win the fight.

#4 ·
I would have to disagree. Holyfield always was leaning against his opponents, and if he leaned on Joe Frazier, it would have been game over for him. Holyfield got knocked out by Riddick Bowe in the 8th round, i dont think he would stand a remote chance against Joe Frazier.

#8 ·
Michael Dokes gave Holyfield much more problems than he should. Holyfield would find alot of problems with a guy like Frazier, who never stops smoking and is much much harder to keep away than Michael Dokes, not to mention hes vetter than Doeks in any department.

I couldnt agree more Bill, Frazier would be much harder than Quawi, who gave Holyfield one hell of a hard time.

#11 ·
Holyfield had a great chin with a great heart to boot, old Foreman didn't hurt him, Tyson out of prison who was still one of the hardest hitters couldn't do anything, prime Lennox couldn't knock him out while Evander was out of his prime and he landed plenty of shots to be able to, so I don't think Frazier would overwhelm him. I do think it would be a back and forth fight FOTY type fight with Joe winning in the end.

#14 ·
Yeah, I think I may have egasterated when I said that Holyfeild did not stand a remote chance. But everything points to Frazier being the winner, and he also had a harder punch than Riddick Bowe and Mike Tyson did (at least at the time that Tyson fought Holyfeild).

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.