Boxing Forum - Boxing Discussion Forums banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Fire of the Dragon
241 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Duddy wins via Decision over Howard Eastman, Duddy however did not win very impressingly according to most, stay tuned for more details.

·
Premium Member
4,912 Posts
This is a good fight for Duddy. I think its right where he needs to be.

·
Registered
7,505 Posts
Eastman is abit past his prime, at his best he was a very good fighter and should have beaten Joppy IMO but he has recently lost to a pretty mediocure fighter in Elcock, his career is on the downer now and i have a feeling Duddy will beat him now.

·
Premium Member
4,912 Posts
LeedsLad said:
Eastman is abit past his prime, at his best he was a very good fighter and should have beaten Joppy IMO but he has recently lost to a pretty mediocure fighter in Elcock, his career is on the downer now and i have a feeling Duddy will beat him now.
You dont think he would have beat him befor now?

·
tellin' it like it is
18,612 Posts
LeedsLad said:
i'm with you on that one:thumbsup:

·
Premium Member
4,912 Posts
LeedsLad said:
Duddy hasnt reached his prime yet, when Eastman was at his peak he would beat the Duddy of today IMO.
Ok I can dig it. :thumbsup:

·
Fire of the Dragon
241 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
The Executioner said:
Duddy is the favorite, but I hope Howard Eastman wins

ha, something we actualy agree on!

my head's going for duddy, but my heart's going for eastman!

·
Fire of the Dragon
241 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
close call, didnt see this one, was it good?

i wanted eastman to win, i've lost a bit of hope for duddy, he needed to beat eastman quite convincingly to earn a world title shot

·
Premium Member
9,456 Posts
Hayemaker said:
saw the last three rounds on bbc 2 northern ireland, it was quite good. very close though.
I'm suprised that Eastman can still stay with these good contenders

·
Banned
25,672 Posts
i watched this fight on BBC interactive and eastman done everything he could to keep the fight at a slow pace.

eastmans very smart but he's finished, his chin is great to.

duddy was terrible, this kids not going to beat any the top 160 fighters at any stage of his career.

i had it wider than 2 rounds though, i thought duddy by 5.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts