Boxing Forum - Boxing Discussion Forums banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Jorge Barrios is a guy that I think has what it takes to beat Manny Pacquiao. He's a brawler who doesn't mind exchanging blows. He's got a great chin, and hits harder than Erik Morales. what do you guys think?

·
Banned
25,672 Posts
i see barios going the same way as the rest, pac's speed of punch and power will be to much.

·
Buboy's Trainer
216 Posts
I agree, I think PAc would be too much, sure Barrios is a brawler but I think Pac is a better one. Adding his speed is another factor that make Pac beat Barrios. I see a stoppage in the mid rounds.

I think Pacman can take Barrera, and a fight I would like to see is either agains JMM or Valero

What do you guys think?

·
Banned
25,672 Posts
obviously the fight most fans want is a rmatch between barerra and pac, i think the winner of marquez and barrera will get the fight and i see barerra outpointing marquez to land the fight against pac.

·
Buboy's Trainer
216 Posts
You thinks Barrera vs Pacman would be better than JMM vs Pac??

What do you see as the outcomes??

I see JMM standing a better chance against Pac but I still see PAc winning both fights..

·
Banned
25,672 Posts
barerra fought the wrong fight with pac in there first bout he chose to stand and trade which aint a good idea. i think marquez showed us te way to beat pac by staying compact after round 1 and picking his punches well keeping the center of the ring, i see marco winning a ud against marquez and coming out and puting on a boxing masterclass against pac winning another ud, kinda the way he beat hamed.

·
Buboy's Trainer
216 Posts
I dunno.. PAcmans not like a Hamed, he's not like a Juarez.. plus he's got a good trainer.. I see Pacman winning

·
Banned
25,672 Posts
i think when marco boxes marco wins but he can be dragged into fighting the wrong fight for him, jones, pac and juarez spring to mind. but marco if anything is a smart guy who learns from his mistakes and wiull come out and box not brawl with pac.

·
Buboy's Trainer
216 Posts
Yea thats true.. I agree Barrera is one of the smartest fighters.. but i see PAc overcoming that.. well we'll have to see

·
Banned
25,672 Posts
its agreat fight to be made but marco isnt exsactly in his prime now, he started his pro carrer at 15 and has been in a few wars, id still pick marco but wouldn't be surprised if pac came in and blew him away in 5.

·
Buboy's Trainer
216 Posts
And vice versa, I wouldn't be suprised if Barrera won UD.. but if he stopped Pacman that would be suprising.. but first Barrera has to fight JMM which will be a good smrt fight by both i think

·
Banned
25,672 Posts
id definatly pick barerra against jmm, i think everything jmm can do marco can do just that bit beter.

·
Registered
1,092 Posts
PACQUIA. PAPA SAYO. bring on barrera i want to see barrera back on top. He has the talent to do it.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts