Boxing Forum - Boxing Discussion Forums banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Team Mayweather
24,365 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Clottey wins a UD against Alvarez and is now ranked number 1 by the IBF for Cintrons belt. Cotto vs Clottey seems to be in the works for march.

·
Premium Member
25,820 Posts
I haven't seen him fight but I heard Alvarez was a very skilled boxer. A rematch with Margarito is what I'm waiting for. Maybe it'll happen if Joshua wins. Otherwise he can still fight Collazo, Judah or why not Berto.

·
Premium Member
22,174 Posts
LeedsLad said:
Who's Alvarez?:confused: Hope this is just a tune-up, id love to see Clottey fight Collazo or rematch Margarito.
Shamone Alvarez is a solid up and coming guy with possible star potential. He will give Clottey a run for his money in this fight. Thumbs up to versus for putting this on.

·
Team Mayweather
24,365 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
If some of you guys that dont have versus would like me to do a play by play i can tonight. The fight starts at around 9 ET.

·
Team Mayweather
24,365 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
fight was kind of boring, clottey isnt as big of hitter as he is made out to be but he still won the fight.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.