1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Premium Member
4,912 Posts
Juan with the late stoppage.

·
Registered
2,041 Posts
Very tough to call, but easy to predict an awesome fight. I think both of them are classy guys and exciting to watch, so whatever the outcome, I'll be satisfied. May the best man win.

·
Wet Beaver Bandit
5,334 Posts
Katsidis by KO. I want to see Katsidis take on Campbell or get another shot at Casamayor.

·
Registered
142 Posts
Katsidis By KO later rounds .
Katsidis learnt his biggest lesson from Casamayor which will only make him stronger. F***ed up , came back , gained control and then lost focus . It will be different this time .
Fight of the year for sure , it is going to be a blood bath , not much skill but alot of heart from both fighters ... War .

·
Registered
2,041 Posts
I'll take Katsidis' power over Diaz's boxing ability. Both have good chins, but I feel like Michael may have learned more from his seesaw battle with such a slick boxer like Casamayor, while Juan just took part in a one-sided beatdown courtesy of Nate Campbell. People are talking about how they wonder how Cotto will come back from his loss to Margarito, but I've been asking the same about Diaz. He showed a lot of heart to keep fighting, but he was dead on his feet from round seven on and Nate showed no mercy in punishing him.

·
Registered
125 Posts
I got Diaz, but i think it will be close taking into account what katsidas will have learnt from his defeat i believe he will put up a damn good fight but in the end be to open, and diaz will use this aspect to his advantage ... i got it late stopage for diaz. :thumbsup:

·
Registered
27 Posts
I got it all on Katsidis, a loss is all he needed to really make him get better, (im hoping atleast) Baby bull is going to be on his decline. He looked like if he gave up on boxing as a whole in that last fight he had. write this **** down on a paper, Katsidis will be the straw that broke the baby bulls back. from here on out the baby bull will be the dead bull. The decline of his career began last fight, and will be thrown under the bus after this one.

Game over.

1 - 20 of 26 Posts