Boxing Forum - Boxing Discussion Forums banner
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Premium Member
22,174 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Yes that is true, but I really don't think Katsidis has much of a shot against Diaz at home and focused. Juan has finally quit college and is focusing solely on boxing now.

·
Registered
27 Posts
hes going to need to do alot more than just quit school to take out the aussie... Kat's going to show him what pain really is...if i had credits to bet, lol id bet it all on him. Diaz is going to go back to college after this fight. realizing that katsidis wont let him have a future in it :-D

·
Premium Member
22,174 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
hes going to need to do alot more than just quit school to take out the aussie... Kat's going to show him what pain really is...if i had credits to bet, lol id bet it all on him. Diaz is going to go back to college after this fight. realizing that katsidis wont let him have a future in it :-D
Like he did with the washed up version of Casamayor? :laugh:

Diaz is going to smash Crapsidis.

·
Administrator
4,993 Posts
Diaz unified 3 belts by beating some really good boxers without quitting school, he didnt need to do that to beat Katsidis. Freitas and Julio Diaz right now would beat Katsidis, he is too sloppy.

The washed up version is the modest way of putting it, Casa is shot, his legs werent there, his chin wasnt there, his speed wasnt there, and he still knocked him out.

Doesnt really matter though, this fight is going to be the shitt, back and forth action, non stop punching, pretty good possibility for blood, the only thing that might not make it the FOTY is if they don't hurt and/or knock each other down and that Vazquez-Marquez III is an all time classic and might be too strong to beat since it can only get beat by another all time classic.

·
Registered
2,041 Posts
Katsidis the Great will come in with a stop or be stopped mentality. He always does. He'll probably get cut up pretty bad, but I think Diaz will be the much worse for wear of the two when it's all said and done.

Hatton/Katsidis late '09 :thumbsup:

·
Registered
27 Posts

no... like he did with amonsot,

the opposite of how diaz did to Nate Campbell.

he going to end diaz's career like he did amonsot's. good night diaz, you were a real good fighter. its not your fault you choose to be a good fighter in the era of the great katsidis. he took that loss, an that dude will only work harder, that fight was a realization that he needs to rely on things other than his strength. that fight was a wake up call on his lack of defense and skill. Good luck diaz, you going to need it chump :laugh:

·
Registered
2,041 Posts
Katsidis won't quit like Freitas did in Diaz's biggest fight. Katsidis will keep coming and as long as he's around, he'll be dangerous because he's got a big punch. I think this will be a case of a guy learning from his mistakes and improving upon them. I don't think Diaz can really do much to improve. He was just beaten by someone that was tougher and more relentless than he was.

·
Premium Member
22,174 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
no... like he did with amonsot,

the opposite of how diaz did to Nate Campbell.

he going to end diaz's career like he did amonsot's. good night diaz, you were a real good fighter. its not your fault you choose to be a good fighter in the era of the great katsidis. he took that loss, an that dude will only work harder, that fight was a realization that he needs to rely on things other than his strength. that fight was a wake up call on his lack of defense and skill. Good luck diaz, you going to need it chump :laugh:
I'm going to predict that you don't come back. :laugh:

1 - 18 of 18 Posts