Boxing Forum - Boxing Discussion Forums banner

who wins?

1 - 20 of 59 Posts

·
Banned
25,672 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Lightweight Nate "Galaxxy Warrior" Campbell (32-5-1, 25 KOs) dethroned previously unbeaten IBF/WBA/WBO world champion Juan "Baby Bull" Diaz (33-1, 17 KOs) by twelve round split decision. Both fighters excitingly traded punches over the first half of the fight. Campbell cut Diaz over the left eye with a punch in round six, however Campbell was deducted a point in that round by referee Jesus Salcedo Lopez for an alleged headbutt. From that point things went south for the champion as Campbell became more and more in control. Diaz' eye was swollen shut at the end. Scores were 114-113 Diaz, 115-112, 116-111 Campbell.

·
Premium Member
4,912 Posts
The Baby Bull will dominate to a tko victory.

·
El Violento
8,076 Posts
I don't think Campbell will win. But I don' t see him getting blown out. I think he'll be competitive.

·
Premium Member
4,912 Posts
I dont think Nate will last to the end.

·
Registered
142 Posts
Nate Campbell doesnt even deserve this fight . Easy 7th round KO to Diaz . Campbell was never the same after he dropped his hands to Peden ... Idiot ! :cheeky4:

·
Premium Member
4,912 Posts
Nate Campbell doesnt even deserve this fight . Easy 7th round KO to Diaz . Campbell was never the same after he dropped his hands to Peden ... Idiot ! :cheeky4:
I agree with that:thumbsup:

1 - 20 of 59 Posts