Boxing Forum - Boxing Discussion Forums banner
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
JUAN MANUEL MARQUEZ & MANNY PACQUIAO REMATCH FOR SUPER FEATHERWEIGHT WORLD TITLE SATURDAY, MARCH 15.

"There isn't another fight I have wanted as much as this one," said Marquez, WBC World Super Featherweight Champion. "I won our first fight. He won the first round and I won the next 11. He's avoided me for four years, saying he is the "Mexican Executioner" but he isn't because he hasn't beaten me and he won't beat me. I'm going to finish the job I started in 2004 and show everyone why I am a champion today."

Pacquiao responded saying, "I have a lot of respect for Juan Manuel Marquez and his professional accomplishments. He was a worthy opponent the first time we fought and he showed a true champion's heart to come back and stay in the fight after I knocked him down three times in the first round. He should also remember that it was a judge's scoring error in the first round that allowed him to keep his titles that night. This is a big fight that will require my hardest training."

Boxing Date:
SATURDAY, MARCH 15, 2008.

Manny Pacquiao vs Juan Manuel Marquez Tickets:
TicketNetwork - Concert Tickets, Sports Tickets, Theater Tickets, and Las Vegas Event Tickets.

·
Team Mayweather
24,365 Posts
I think this is spam but at least its boxing related. welcome aboard, home you stick around. Im excited for this fight as well. I got manny.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I think this is spam but at least its boxing related. welcome aboard, home you stick around. Im excited for this fight as well. I got manny.
Its not man. Im a boxing Fan. And I support Manny Pacquiao. We live in the same country. This guy has a lot controversies goin on in his life.. like he lost the election on his own city, rumors that he was dating one of our local actress, he even produced a movies but didnt do quite well(The reason is people loves him when his in the ring but when he is in the other areas its different.. i cant say!!)

But believe me when this person is in the ring. ITS ALL ABOUT BUSINESS. Get your tiket now at: TicketNetwork - Concert Tickets, Sports Tickets, Theater Tickets, and Las Vegas Event Tickets.

You gonna have to see this fight of the centuries. Who do you think is the underdog of this fight? Pacman is a better fighter then before Marquez is ready to prove that hes the man in the ring. Who do you think will win? Will there be a trilogy? Like what happen to pacquiao vs. morales.

·
Registered
4,210 Posts
Its not man. Im a boxing Fan. And I support Manny Pacquiao. We live in the same country. This guy has a lot controversies goin on in his life.. like he lost the election on his own city, rumors that he was dating one of our local actress, he even produced a movies but didnt do quite well(The reason is people loves him when his in the ring but when he is in the other areas its different.. i cant say!!)

But believe me when this person is in the ring. ITS ALL ABOUT BUSINESS. Get your tiket now at: TicketNetwork - Concert Tickets, Sports Tickets, Theater Tickets, and Las Vegas Event Tickets.

You gonna have to see this fight of the centuries. Who do you think is the underdog of this fight? Pacman is a better fighter then before Marquez is ready to prove that hes the man in the ring. Who do you think will win? Will there be a trilogy? Like what happen to pacquiao vs. morales.
Lol

But anyway ive got Manny in this fight too im confident he will win. But just to check out and ive heard that Filipino fans are really biased when it comes to Manny, who do you think would win if he Fought Floyd Mayweather at 147 in september next year? (honest answer plz:p)

·
Registered
4,210 Posts
Yeah i think it wold be common sense that Floyd would win at 147 i just wanted to see how a loyal Filipino fan would see it.

·
El Violento
8,076 Posts
I'm taking Marquez for the win over Pacquiao. I thought he should of got the win in there first fight

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
WTF!! Dudes, Do you want to know what manny pacquiao did in previous fights. Hes doing a a lot of commercials(yeah i even saw erik morales on one of his commercial. They both holding a beer. Dont forget his commercial with jet lee too!! I love those girls on the commercial. nyehehehe!!!), playing billiards and guesting on several local television shows while his opponent are practicing and working hard.

Okay!! I know im a filipino. And id like to see manny pacquiao win this fight on march 15. Im 100% sure he will beat Marquez. But as what we always said. It will goin to be a tough fight for manny.

After this fight. I think he will move on the lightweight division. Ohh, GoldenBoy and PrettyBoy is on his list. This time if he want to fight floyd mayweather jr. Im not sure if hes gonna win. Just watching and analyzing prettyboy's strategies on the ring.. Gee!!!! Its goin to be a tough tough fight for manny. I think manny pacquiao must concentrate more on his defensive strategies than his offensive strategies if he wil fight prettyboy. But Guys, didnt you realize that It was manny pacquiao's offensive strategies that makes people love watching him.

During his last fight with barrera.. Although he won that battle. It was a lousy fight. Hes not very offensive..

Alright, Let see whose gonna win this march 15..

·
Team Mayweather
24,365 Posts
yes we all know along with the rest of the world know about pacquiao outside activies, but he doesnt have any for this fight so chill out man. Your starting to remind me of a man named p4p that used to come here and was a huge mayweather fan but alwasy wanted to argue against him. It gets annoying fast.

·
Premium Member
6,687 Posts
WTF!! Dudes, Do you want to know what manny pacquiao did in previous fights. Hes doing a a lot of commercials(yeah i even saw erik morales on one of his commercial. They both holding a beer. Dont forget his commercial with jet lee too!! I love those girls on the commercial. nyehehehe!!!), playing billiards and guesting on several local television shows while his opponent are practicing and working hard.

Okay!! I know im a filipino. And id like to see manny pacquiao win this fight on march 15. Im 100% sure he will beat Marquez. But as what we always said. It will goin to be a tough fight for manny.

After this fight. I think he will move on the lightweight division. Ohh, GoldenBoy and PrettyBoy is on his list. This time if he want to fight floyd mayweather jr. Im not sure if hes gonna win. Just watching and analyzing prettyboy's strategies on the ring.. Gee!!!! Its goin to be a tough tough fight for manny. I think manny pacquiao must concentrate more on his defensive strategies than his offensive strategies if he wil fight prettyboy. But Guys, didnt you realize that It was manny pacquiao's offensive strategies that makes people love watching him.
During his last fight with barrera.. Although he won that battle. It was a lousy fight. Hes not very offensive..

Alright, Let see whose gonna win this march 15..
He would be destroyed by Floyd, hes way too small to fight mayweather.
It would look like this but they wouldnt be hugging

anyways, welcome to the forum mate

·
Premium Member
6,687 Posts
when I first saw that picture I couldnt stop laughting.. Thats one of the pictures some guys would post on mma forums

·
Wet Beaver Bandit
5,334 Posts
I think Pac-man can be competitive until he tries light-welter. Then I think he's gonna get obliterated.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts