Boxing Forum - Boxing Discussion Forums banner
1 - 20 of 38 Posts

·
Registered
326 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have Juanma outboxing PDL for 6 or 7 rounds and then PDL wnins on a late stoppage

who u got ? :cool:

·
Registered
589 Posts
If Lopez can stay away from De Leon power he'll out box him easy. I think he will. Lopez by UD

·
Registered
326 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Wow a lot of people think Juanma will win

·
Registered
830 Posts
I friggin hate Ponce de Leon:mad:

He has zero skills and a bit of power, would love to see him in unification bouts.

I thought Eduardo Escobedo completely out boxed him and beat him and I think any other top fighter in the division completely wipes the floor with the playground idiot.

·
Registered
326 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
What about Juanma being a little overrated ? Consideron he has looked good only against bums ?

·
Registered
1,308 Posts
De Leon for me. Especially if Lopez tries to trade with him

·
Registered
326 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
^^ I agree with you

·
Registered
735 Posts
De Leon for me. Especially if Lopez tries to trade with him
I think a lot of you guys are underestimating Juanma's power, I think De Leon will be the one going backwards when he feels Juanma.

What about Juanma being a little overrated ? Consideron he has looked good only against bums ?
Jonathan Oquendo was no bum and he took care of him in 3. Lopez in 5.

·
El Violento
8,076 Posts
I think a lot of you guys are underestimating Juanma's power, I think De Leon will be the one going backwards when he feels Juanma.

Jonathan Oquendo was no bum and he took care of him in 3. Lopez in 5.
Oquendo was no bum. But everybody else is.

·
Registered
735 Posts
Of his 19 KO's 14 where in 3 rounds or less, including 7 in the first round. That's impressive no matter who it was against.

·
El Violento
8,076 Posts
Of his 19 KO's 14 where in 3 rounds or less, including 7 in the first round. That's impressive no matter who it was against.
De Leon has 20 knock outs in 3 rounds or less. Including 10 first round knock outs. And that's against better competition

1 - 20 of 38 Posts