Boxing Forum - Boxing Discussion Forums banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Team Mayweather
24,365 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Boxingtalk was informed earlier today that Zab Judah is pondering a move back down to 140 to reclaim his titles. No confirmation from Judah or his camp as of yet, but btalk never post things that aren't true. Thoughts?

I personally think he can beat all the champs there except for maybe bradley. However bradley is considering a move down to 135.

·
Team Mayweather
24,365 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Not sure he can beat Holt or Torres at this point.
He'd most likely knock out torres and holt. Just my opinion of course. Judah is a beast at 140, and even past his best, he could still knock these guys out.

·
Premium Member
22,174 Posts
I've been calling for this for the longest time. It's about damn TIME!!! He should start running his mouth about Hatton 24/7 365. I think he beats everyone at 140.

·
Team Mayweather
24,365 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I know what you mean bro. It is about time. I hope he talks a **** load on hatton and paulie. I'm still up for grabs to who actually wins. The closer I get to fight time, the more I think paulie wins and with hatton/pac out of the window, I will be rooting for paulie all the way.

·
Premium Member
22,174 Posts
Hatton is going to win and then fight DLH. If for some reason Pacquiao wins Floyd will come out and fight Pacquiao.

G

·
This shouldv'e happened after the Cotto fight. Judah just isn't big enough to contend with the top welterweights. Give him credit for stepping up to every challenge though. I think Judah stands a great chance at regaining a title belt at 140.

·
Registered
7,505 Posts
Although Judah has the skills, he doesn't have the mentality to be an elite fighter. This has been proved time and time again. But with the lack of quality champions at 140lbs, he could pick up a strap.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.