Boxing Forum - Boxing Discussion Forums banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Team Mayweather
24,378 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Boxingtalk was informed earlier today that Zab Judah is pondering a move back down to 140 to reclaim his titles. No confirmation from Judah or his camp as of yet, but btalk never post things that aren't true. Thoughts?

I personally think he can beat all the champs there except for maybe bradley. However bradley is considering a move down to 135.

·
Team Mayweather
24,378 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Not sure he can beat Holt or Torres at this point.
He'd most likely knock out torres and holt. Just my opinion of course. Judah is a beast at 140, and even past his best, he could still knock these guys out.

·
Team Mayweather
24,378 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I know what you mean bro. It is about time. I hope he talks a **** load on hatton and paulie. I'm still up for grabs to who actually wins. The closer I get to fight time, the more I think paulie wins and with hatton/pac out of the window, I will be rooting for paulie all the way.

·
Team Mayweather
24,378 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Hatton is going to win and then fight DLH. If for some reason Pacquiao wins Floyd will come out and fight Pacquiao.
I agree with this and IF hatton wins, he will be fighting Oscar.

G

·
This shouldv'e happened after the Cotto fight. Judah just isn't big enough to contend with the top welterweights. Give him credit for stepping up to every challenge though. I think Judah stands a great chance at regaining a title belt at 140.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.