Boxing Forum - Boxing Discussion Forums banner
1 - 20 of 69 Posts

·
Registered
1,926 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Former undisputed welterweight champion Zab "Super" Judah has informed Boxingtalk that his fight with Shane Mosley is definitely postponed. Judah informed us that he received 50 stitches in his right arm following a flukish slip and fall through a shower door.

BOXINGTALK

·
Wet Beaver Bandit
5,334 Posts
thank God. Hopefully HBO comes to their senses and makes it regular HBO. Judah is such a jackass and I think he has a hex on him. NOTHING goes his way anymore.

·
Premium Member
22,174 Posts
Shitt. I have a room booked for that weekend. I'm going to have to see what's up with cancellations this late. Hopefully I can get the same deal when the fight is rescheduled.

·
Registered
4,210 Posts
Haha nothing goes Judahs way anymore, he should seriously stop talking so much **** since it always comes back to bite him :p

·
Banned
25,672 Posts
Damn, the fights are dropping like flies just now. :(

·
Banned
25,672 Posts
We should get the real story in a week or two.

·
Banned
25,672 Posts
Another fights drops.

Matt Skelton's European heavyweight title challenge against Sinan Samil Sam has been postponed because of an injury to the Turk. The fight was due to take place in Istanbul on May 30. However, it will now be arranged at a later date when Sam has fully recovered. Skelton was looking to get back to winning ways after losing a WBA world title fight against Ruslan Chagaev on points earlier this year. "I am disappointed that the fight has been postponed after putting in lots of hard work in the gym, but I am looking forward to the re-arranged date and proving to everyone that I can beat Sam and go on to a second shot at the world title," said Skelton.

·
El Violento
8,076 Posts
Im sure Judah got through the first 5 minutes of his shower just fine and then lost his focus and let the door get the better of him.

·
Premium Member
22,174 Posts
Another fights drops.

Matt Skelton's European heavyweight title challenge against Sinan Samil Sam has been postponed because of an injury to the Turk. The fight was due to take place in Istanbul on May 30. However, it will now be arranged at a later date when Sam has fully recovered. Skelton was looking to get back to winning ways after losing a WBA world title fight against Ruslan Chagaev on points earlier this year. "I am disappointed that the fight has been postponed after putting in lots of hard work in the gym, but I am looking forward to the re-arranged date and proving to everyone that I can beat Sam and go on to a second shot at the world title," said Skelton.
I'm glad I didn't get tickets to that one.;)
Im sure Judah got through the first 5 minutes of his shower just fine and then lost his focus and let the door get the better of him.
:laugh::laugh::laugh:

·
Premium Member
25,820 Posts

·
Banned
25,672 Posts
LMAO The new Kostya Tzysu shower.

1 - 20 of 69 Posts