Boxing Forum - Boxing Discussion Forums banner

1 - 20 of 30 Posts

·
Premium Member
22,174 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
With both guys at their best how do you see a fight between these two lasting at 140? How long would Zab last? How bad would it be? Could Zab's freakish speed be a big factor? Would be be ready?

·
Premium Member
25,820 Posts
That would be a damn good fight. Prime Zab would be very competitive against Pryor but I think the Hawk would come out on top. Zab would have a small chance of hurting him with a quick counter but Pryor had a great chin so he'd just break Zab down with his workrate.
Pryor TKO-10

·
Premium Member
22,174 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
That would be a damn good fight. Prime Zab would be very competitive against Pryor but I think the Hawk would come out on top. Zab would have a small chance of hurting him with a quick counter but Pryor had a great chin so he'd just break Zab down with his workrate.
Pryor TKO-10
I agree. I've imagined this one several times, trying to fall asleep and I always get a late Pryor stoppage win. A prime Zab was very dangerous, but like you said, Pryor took great shots with ease. I would pay a hundred without blinking to see this.

·
Premium Member
25,820 Posts
I agree. I've imagined this one several times, trying to fall asleep and I always get a late Pryor stoppage win. A prime Zab was very dangerous, but like you said, Pryor took great shots with ease. I would pay a hundred without blinking to see this.
You and me both homie. This would be an action packed fight.

I think Pryor would wreck Judah. Pryor without a doubt is the best 140 pounder ever
I'd love to see Pryor/Chavez.

·
Registered
1,308 Posts

·
Registered
4,210 Posts
What time is it????? HAWKTIME!!!!!

Hehe Pryor tko 5rd. Pryor is just the superior fighter and would crush Judah.

·
Banned
25,672 Posts
Pryor would beat Zab easily.

·
TRIPLE OG HATER FOR LIFE
16,769 Posts
Haha I agree Hugo!
HA! he had one mean ass stare and with his hand pointing at you , I could just read the others guy faces saying ( Ah shitz this guy's crazy)..:laugh:

He was a bad dude.
Defenetly, he went out to hurt, too bad he went badd for real with the drugs and **** at that time he still had a few years left. Damm shame.....

1 - 20 of 30 Posts