Boxing Forum - Boxing Discussion Forums banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
326 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Many of you may not care at all, and some more may be sick of me posting this stuff, but I feel that this stuff should be at least read before drawing conclusions, whether or not it is your cup of tea.

UFC

·
Registered
2,272 Posts
JohnnySparta said:
Many of you may not care at all, and some more may be sick of me posting this stuff, but I feel that this stuff should be at least read before drawing conclusions, whether or not it is your cup of tea.

UFC
This guy needs to stick to talking about tennis. He has no clue about the fight game. If he does not like it, don't watch and don't talk about it. I hate soccer. Does that mean I should tell everyone how I feel about it? No, to each their own!

·
Premium Member
22,174 Posts
KNUCKLE UP said:
This guy needs to stick to talking about tennis. He has no clue about the fight game. If he does not like it, don't watch and don't talk about it. I hate soccer. Does that mean I should tell everyone how I feel about it? No, to each their own!
:thumbsup: :thumbsup:

·
Banned
25,672 Posts
JohnnySparta said:

UFC
johnny, you should join us in the general boxing section, instead of just posting about MMA in here.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.
Status
Not open for further replies.