Boxing Forum - Boxing Discussion Forums banner

Julian Jackson

3K views 1 reply 2 participants last post by  TysonJones 
#1 ·
Man i was visiting my fathers friend yesterday and i was going over his collection and i found few matches with a guy called Julian Jackson now we have all seen him in hl videos and stuff like that but i had never seen a whole fight with him.

Well after watching few fight with him i have to say WOW! that guy i prob one of the p4p hardest punchers in history! yes in history! if he would hit you on the chin it was guaranteed a knockout, and i think alot of ppl think of him as a pure puncher but he was a great boxer too.

What brought his record down was that he almost always lost big fights the only really really big fight he won was when he knocked Terry Norris out cold.He also had 2 losses against Gerald McClellan bt both fights were great cause we knew this fight would end in a ko and well it was just freaking exciting.

But what do you think of this guy? just a puncher or a great boxer aswell? but i think we can all agree that he was entertaining as hell.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.