Who ya got?

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 115 Posts

·
Premium Member
22,174 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Note: There will be NO drama that comes from this month's HOF. If you have any problems or sarcastic comments keep them to yourself or PM a staff member. This is an honor and not a joke. Please be respectful of each nominee. Thank you.

-Boxingforum staff

·
Registered
4,210 Posts
ICB gets my vote!! Glad to see some new good chioces in the pool this month.

·
Registered
1,308 Posts
I'm going with the homie RA

·
Registered
1,308 Posts
Damn I'm honored to even be on the list. I don't think i deserved it. But thanks.
You deserve it homie. VD should be in too. But he has about 35 infractions that need clearing first.

·
Calvarez
7,453 Posts
It was between TrueBlue and Icantbox for me (I think I voted for Icantbox last month). Anyway, I went with TrueBlue, because he does a great job to keep everyone in order :thumbsup:

·
Calvarez
7,453 Posts
i've gone for ICB, his posts are factual, interesting and above all quite entertaining.

good job :thumbsup:
Icantbox is definitely one of the good guys, and one of the best posters on here :thumbsup::thumbsup:

·
Wet Beaver Bandit
5,334 Posts
I'm feelin the love guys. :D No ****. thanks for the suport.

·
El Violento
8,076 Posts
It was between TrueBlue and Icantbox for me (I think I voted for Icantbox last month). Anyway, I went with TrueBlue, because he does a great job to keep everyone in order :thumbsup:
I can hear the slurping sounds from here.

·
Premium Member
2,091 Posts
this is a hard one for me. 2 are mods and do a good job and then there's 2 that i see post every so often and i agree with them half of the time.

1 - 20 of 115 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.