Boxing Forum - Boxing Discussion Forums banner
1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Banned
25,672 Posts
Witter deserves no rematch he clearly lost.

·
Banned
25,672 Posts
He has a long way to go before he reclaims credibility though
i dont think he had any credibility to lose in the first place. ;)

·
Calvarez
7,453 Posts
i dont think he had any credibility to lose in the first place. ;)
Quite right I've always thought Hatton is streets ahead - Witter was just jealous because Hatton left him behind for the big money fights. Hatton is famous for his personality and his fights. Witter is famous for calling out Hatton. Enough said.

·
Calvarez
7,453 Posts
By the way I thought Witter lost 115-112 and to be honest I can't see him winning the rematch either. Bradley really impressed me.

·
Administrator
4,993 Posts
He's now gone 2 for 2 in stinking up the joint to an American audience. It took him having to win 21 consecutive fights 16 by knockout to get back on. It looks like its going to be an even harder journey trying to get back with no fan support and too many people that dont like and dont want to see him, his only chance would be to get this rematch or its back to obscurity.

·
Registered
1,092 Posts
:laugh: Witter should curl up in a little ball and never show his face to the boxing world again :laugh:

·
El Violento
8,076 Posts
Fukk Witter. He was useful at one point. But not any more. Not only that I don't think he can win the rematch

·
Banned
25,672 Posts
Winning the rematch puts him from C+ to B-. :laugh:

·
Banned
25,672 Posts
Yeah, props to Bradley. I dont see him being a champ for long but he done well to expose Witter.

·
Banned
25,672 Posts
Bradley has moved up to #3 on the rings rankings behind Hatton and Malignaggi.

1 - 20 of 20 Posts