Boxing Forum - Boxing Discussion Forums banner

Who wins?

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Banned
25,672 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
#1 rated challenger Timothy Bradley (22-0, 11 KOs) seized the WBC super lightweight championship with a split decision over defending champion Junior Witter (36-2-1, 21 KOs) on Saturday night at the Trent FM Arena in Nottingham, England. Witter got off to a good start, but Bradley turned the tide by dropping Witter in round six and outworking Witter over much of the remainder of the fight to prevail by scores of 115-113 and 114-113 on two cards. Witter was ahead 115-112 on the third card.

The loss was a costly one for Witter, who has been seeking a showdown with fellow British 140-pounder Ricky Hatton.

·
Registered
1,092 Posts
witter all the way but id love to see bradley spark him

·
Banned
25,672 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
#1 rated challenger Timothy Bradley (22-0, 11 KOs) seized the WBC super lightweight championship with a split decision over defending champion Junior Witter (36-2-1, 21 KOs) on Saturday night at the Trent FM Arena in Nottingham, England. Witter got off to a good start, but Bradley turned the tide by dropping Witter in round six and outworking Witter over much of the remainder of the fight to prevail by scores of 115-113 and 114-113 on two cards. Witter was ahead 115-112 on the third card.

The loss was a costly one for Witter, who has been seeking a showdown with fellow British 140-pounder Ricky Hatton.

·
Registered
130 Posts
I can't believe I never put money on this fight now. Gutted as he was 5/1 to win outright lol. Witter got exposed here, and he thinks he can beat Hatton and he can even handle the pressure fighting of Tim Bradley.

·
Registered
130 Posts

I can't believe I never put money on this fight now. Gutted as he was 5/1 to win outright lol. Witter got exposed here, and he thinks he can beat Hatton and he can even handle the pressure fighting of Tim Bradley.

·
Registered
3,348 Posts
this was a good fight
but whats the deal with all of the holding doesn't he know hot to throw a punch.

Hatton VS Witter would have be one boring fight more like a wrestling match.

after this fight i wouldn't mind never watching Witter fight again.
i also became a Bradley fan.:thumbsup:

1 - 11 of 11 Posts