Boxing Forum - Boxing Discussion Forums banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Boxings Own Living Legend
8,579 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I notice there are SIX threads concerning Calzaghe-Jones currently running. I just wonder why our eagle eyed moderators havent merged or deleted some of them like they did the Bernard Hopkins threads.
It couldnt be that Calzaghe is more popular could it?????

·
Administrator
4,993 Posts
He's just trying to show up staff any chance he gets. What next CJ? You gonna make a thread about staff's grammar?

The only reason they haven't merged is because they've been made in the span of 2 days. Also, although they have Calzaghe in the title they're on different topics (unlike someone's thread of an article on B-Hop which was the carbon copy of another).

·
Boxings Own Living Legend
8,579 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
He's just trying to show up staff any chance he gets. What next CJ? You gonna make a thread about staff's grammar?

The only reason they haven't merged is because they've been made in the span of 2 days. Also, although they have Calzaghe in the title they're on different topics (unlike someone's thread of an article on B-Hop which was the carbon copy of another).
Absolutely untrue Doc All I want is a forum run fairly for ALL members not just a certain in crowd.It was just a question, nothing more, why the nasty response?? By bringing up my Hopkins thread youve already answered my question as everyone can see.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts