Boxing Forum - Boxing Discussion Forums banner

1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Premium Member
22,174 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I like 270's, but not digging the camo finish:)Good f'n present though, I spent about 40 bucks on my lil bro lol.
He's really into that camo look right now. I like the more traditional look personally, but yeah. My mom is splitting the cost with me, so it won't be that bad.
Your a good big bro shane. Nice gun.
Thanks man.

·
Premium Member
25,820 Posts

·
Team Mayweather
24,365 Posts
LOL. I'll send you a bucket of mixtapes!

Thanks. I can't wait to shoot this thing. This thing will stop a gorilla in its tracks.
Sounds good, cause I got some fights for ya :thumbsup:

Also, if you need a gorilla stopped, you know my number man ;)

·
Premium Member
2,091 Posts
damn i wish i was allowed to buy a gun in the uk. got a few people i would kill but that's another story. i'll be relentless and ruthless and probably get killed myself so i guess it's all good.

nice present for your lil bro.

·
Registered
468 Posts
Just curious how old do you need to be to buy a gun over there?

It must be a culture difference but I don't consider a weapon a suitable present it's asking for trouble. Also imo hunting isn't a sport it's how you get food.

·
Premium Member
6,687 Posts
It surprises me How easy it is to get a gun.

I'm pretty sure your bro is a good responsible guy, but that kind of gift would never work out here. Way too many abbusive gun users.

Its a nice riffle btw.

·
Registered
841 Posts

It must be a culture difference but I don't consider a weapon a suitable present it's asking for trouble. Also imo hunting isn't a sport it's how you get food.
At 18 you can buy guns that classify as rifles(this can include anything from 270's to AK-47's:))At 21 you can buy guns that are classified as a pistol. But most kids get guns much earlier, for ex. I got my first gun when I was 8, scary huh:laugh:. It really depends on where you live, the southern half of the U.S. usually has more guns since most ppl live out on the country side.

·
Registered
445 Posts
come to the US and try to take my freedom and get a gat to your face.

I have a handgun for protection at home, keep my precious in a special place.

Guns are different here from in the UK, must suck to be told that you can't buy a gun there. That said, some of you brits are so nutty, it sounds like the right plan. Plus, the whole monarchy, control, freedom to an extent thing, its more bush/oligarchy/UK type of freedom than ours over here.

I also use it to protect my drug money ;).

·
Premium Member
22,174 Posts
Discussion Starter #17

NsB explains the age thing perfectly below. I've had around 10 guns since I was a kid. I got my first shotgun when I was 12. It was only a 20 gauge, but to me it was perfect. I've shot just about every gun there is, and I'm a big fan of guns when they are used by responsible people. My little bro is 18, and he's eaten everything that he kills. He also makes **** out of their pelts and stuff. Davey Crockett ass muhfukka! LOL
At 18 you can buy guns that classify as rifles(this can include anything from 270's to AK-47's:))At 21 you can buy guns that are classified as a pistol. But most kids get guns much earlier, for ex. I got my first gun when I was 8, scary huh:laugh:. It really depends on where you live, the southern half of the U.S. usually has more guns since most ppl live out on the country side.
Yep. I grew up on about 20 acres, and we lived on that land until I was 14 or so.

·
Premium Member
2,091 Posts
NsB explains the age thing perfectly below. I've had around 10 guns since I was a kid. I got my first shotgun when I was 12. It was only a 20 gauge, but to me it was perfect. I've shot just about every gun there is, and I'm a big fan of guns when they are used by responsible people. My little bro is 18, and he's eaten everything that he kills. He also makes **** out of their pelts and stuff. Davey Crockett ass muhfukka! LOL

Yep. I grew up on about 20 acres, and we lived on that land until I was 14 or so.
seems like you are abit of a farm boy who use to be on rawhide

·
Registered
468 Posts
come to the US and try to take my freedom and get a gat to your face.

I have a handgun for protection at home, keep my precious in a special place.

Guns are different here from in the UK, must suck to be told that you can't buy a gun there. That said, some of you brits are so nutty, it sounds like the right plan. Plus, the whole monarchy, control, freedom to an extent thing, its more bush/oligarchy/UK type of freedom than ours over here.

I also use it to protect my drug money ;).
And yet the UK has proportionately much less crime than the US. I don't care if there is more people, having guns so easily available is asking for trouble. For example the shootings in schools, with some requiring metal detectors now.
Also the number of police deaths, I was in Florida in July when a police deputy was shot and it didn't even make it past the local newspapers as it was such a regular occurrence, if that happened over here (and to be fair it has) it's national news as that isn't common.

So don't try and make out that we're idiots because we don't have guns.

·
Registered
841 Posts

I grew up on a pretty big ranch. My first gun was a .357 rifle, and I probably killed around 100 hogs with that damn thing, haven't really hunted for several years though, I just like to shoot now. What kinds of guns have you had?
This is what I'm going for next...
Auto Ordnance 1927 M1 45 acp Tommy gun New 45ACP : Semi-auto at GunBroker.com (I've always wanted a thompson since I was a kid:D)

1 - 20 of 25 Posts