Boxing Forum - Boxing Discussion Forums banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Team Mayweather
24,365 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
My collection now consist of:

3 Pairs - Everlast High Performance Hook and Loop Training Gloves. Sizes, 8, 12 and 14 oz.

2 Pairs - Everlast Professional Hook and Loop Training Gloves 14 oz, Everlast Professional Lace up Training Gloves 14 oz.

2 Pairs - Title Super Bag Gloves 12 oz

2 Pairs - Grant Campeon Ameteur Competition Gloves 10 oz.

1 Pair - Everlast Ameteur Competition Gloves 10 oz.

1 Pair - Title Gel Bag Gloves 16 oz.

1 Pair - Rival Fitness Bag Gloves 10 oz

1 Pair - Grant Campeon Super Bag Gloves 12 oz

2 Pair - Title Mexican Sparring Gloves, Lace up, 14 oz.

1 Pair - Title Classic Boxing GLoves - 12 oz

1 Pair - Everlast MMA Sparing Gloves - 16 oz

1 Pair - Title Classic Hook and Look Training Gloves - 14 oz.

1 Pair - Tuf Wear 18 oz Training Gloves.

1 Pair - Century Classic Bag Gloves.

2 Pair - Everlast Classic Bag Gloves.

1 Pair - Title Classic Cardio Bag Gloves.

1 Pair - Title Old School Heavy Bag Gloves.

1 Pair - Cleto Reyes Professional Fight Gloves 8 oz.

1 Pair - Everlast Professional Fight Gloves 8 oz.

1 Pair - Pro Mex Professional Fight Gloves 10 oz.

1 Pair - Grant Professional Fight Gloves 10 oz.

1 Pair - Ringside Professional FIght Gloves 10 oz.

2 Pair - Everlast Gel Wraps.

·
Team Mayweather
24,365 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
The classic cardio bag gloves are just a pair of cheap bag gloves. The everlast gel wraps are little gloves you put on under neither your real gloves. There is gel lining for extra protection on your knuckles. there is already a review on these.

·
Premium Member
184 Posts
I'm curious about:

Title Super Bag Gloves 12 oz - how they would compare to the ringside superbag glove (red n white one)
Title Gel Bag Gloves 16 oz. - how they feel; but need to see them first
Rival Fitness Bag Gloves 10 oz - what rivals are really like; but again, need to see them first
Title Mexican Sparring Gloves, Lace up, 14 oz. - specifically how title mexican style & pro mex compare to reyes
Title Classic Boxing GLoves - 12 oz - mostly to understand their "default" pocket shape/feel
Everlast MMA Sparing Gloves - 16 oz - are these actual mma gloves? shooto style? or just labeled mma?
Title Classic Hook and Look Training Gloves - 14 oz. - same comment as title classic gloves 12oz
Tuf Wear 18 oz Training Gloves. - would like to hear about the fill of the glove: hard? does it soften over time?
Everlast Professional Fight Gloves 8 oz. - foam? horsehair/foam combo? do you train with them?
Grant Professional Fight Gloves 10 oz. - do these feel any better than their training glove? what fill?
Ringside Professional FIght Gloves 10 oz. - how do these compare to the amateur gloves, which i think are foam?

A lot of my comments can best be answered by grabbing myself a pair

In the interim, i have 3 pairs of gloves coming this summer:
Top Ten 16oz "Sparring Gloves" from the "FIGHT" line (hoping are similar to their current "SuperFIGHT 3000" line)
Twins "super bag gloves" from title (which are really just normal Twins gloves, but I guess the foam doesn't stand up to "training glove" standards.
Title Gel Training gloves.

·
Registered
6 Posts
That is a lot of gloves holy crap.. but I want to see a review of the Grant Amauter

·
Registered
772 Posts
Title Mexican Sparring Gloves, Lace up, 14 oz.

i'd like to know what you think of these, i was considering buying a pair but didn't want to invest without knowing whther they were up to scratch or not?

·
Team Mayweather
24,365 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
I'm curious about:

Title Super Bag Gloves 12 oz - how they would compare to the ringside superbag glove (red n white one)

Ringsides are better, I'll go into detail in the full review.

Title Gel Bag Gloves 16 oz. - how they feel; but need to see them first

They look great and they feel like a cast. No feeling on knuckles at all.

Rival Fitness Bag Gloves 10 oz - what rivals are really like; but again, need to see them first

These are the cheap ones, they sucks haha.

Title Mexican Sparring Gloves, Lace up, 14 oz. - specifically how title mexican style & pro mex compare to reyes

These are the best sparring gloves that title offers. Better than everlast, pro and grant imo. Great leather sparring gloves.

Title Classic Boxing GLoves - 12 oz - mostly to understand their "default" pocket shape/feel

Overated to say the most. Very cheap gloves.

Everlast MMA Sparing Gloves - 16 oz - are these actual mma gloves? shooto style? or just labeled mma?

They are just labled mma, they look like normal boxing gloves, and they are actually not to bad at all.

Title Classic Hook and Look Training Gloves - 14 oz. - same comment as title classic gloves 12oz

These are decent but poorly made, good sparring gloves though I guess. Not as good as otheres though.

Tuf Wear 18 oz Training Gloves. - would like to hear about the fill of the glove: hard? does it soften over time?

One of the best gloves I've ever owned.

Everlast Professional Fight Gloves 8 oz. - foam? horsehair/foam combo? do you train with them?

I dont' train with them haha, they are just for my collection, I have fought with them before, great feel. They are leather.

Grant Professional Fight Gloves 10 oz. - do these feel any better than their training glove? what fill?

Best pro fight glove on the market.

Ringside Professional FIght Gloves 10 oz. - how do these compare to the amateur gloves, which i think are foam?

Amazing gloves, very underrated, priced great.

A lot of my comments can best be answered by grabbing myself a pair

In the interim, i have 3 pairs of gloves coming this summer:
Top Ten 16oz "Sparring Gloves" from the "FIGHT" line (hoping are similar to their current "SuperFIGHT 3000" line)

Where can I find these?

Twins "super bag gloves" from title (which are really just normal Twins gloves, but I guess the foam doesn't stand up to "training glove" standards.
Title Gel Training gloves.
That is a lot of gloves holy crap.. but I want to see a review of the Grant Amauter
Will do, awesome sparring glove.

Title Mexican Sparring Gloves, Lace up, 14 oz.

check comment above but will go into detail later.

i'd like to know what you think of these, i was considering buying a pair but didn't want to invest without knowing whther they were up to scratch or not?
Cheap too

Pro Mex fight gloves. I've always wondered about em.
Will do steve, they are more of a defensive glove with great padding, they feel, look and perform like a poor man's grant.

·
Premium Member
184 Posts
Just got my Top Tens in, going to hit stuff tonight with 'em and give a review. May have to follow up the review in a few weeks once a sufficient 'breaking in' period has lapsed.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts