Boxing Forum - Boxing Discussion Forums banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi, My name is Jrseydev i'am new to the site. I just joined as a member. I love boxing. I've been to a lot of HBO fights, i have a good friend who's a boxing judge. A lot of you may had heard of him. His name is John Steward. Me and John have been friends now for about 3yrs. I've met a lot of people in the game. I hope to make lots of friends here, so that we can talk boxing forever. Thanks jrseydev

·
Banned
25,672 Posts
jrseydev said:
Hi, My name is Jrseydev i'am new to the site. I just joined as a member. I love boxing. I've been to a lot of HBO fights, i have a good friend who's a boxing judge. A lot of you may had heard of him. His name is John Steward. Me and John have been friends now for about 3yrs. I've met a lot of people in the game. I hope to make lots of friends here, so that we can talk boxing forever. Thanks jrseydev
welcome to the board jrseydev, you wont find a better place anywhere on the net. although we dont always agree here on boxingforum we are all still good freinds. :)

i hope to be hearing a lot more from you in the future and hope to see you in some of our discussions too. :thumbsup:

·
Registered
2,272 Posts
jrseydev said:
Welcome to the forum! Lots of good guys here. Well except for the Mayweather fans.:cheeky4: J/K. See ya around!

·
Registered
652 Posts
Welcome dev, I've only recently discovered this forum and its a great site.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts