Boxing Forum - Boxing Discussion Forums banner
1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
And I am looking to talk about some boxing! I am a Jermain Taylor fan if you didn't already know. I am in Arkansas so thats got to be my favorite fighter. Looking for JT to come back and fight again. Just wanted to stop by and tell everyone I am here. :D

·
Premium Member
22,174 Posts
And I am looking to talk about some boxing! I am a Jermain Taylor fan if you didn't already know. I am in Arkansas so thats got to be my favorite fighter. Looking for JT to come back and fight again. Just wanted to stop by and tell everyone I am here. :D
Welcome to the forum dude. My name is Shane, and I'm also a JT fan...just not a big one.

·
Banned
25,672 Posts
Welcome to the forum buddy, good to have you here.

My names Tommy and im a Pavlik fan. :D

·
Premium Member
25,820 Posts
Welcome aboard :thumbsup:. Taylor should destroy Tito if they ever fight.

·
Registered
7,505 Posts
Welcome aboard bro. Think i have seen you posting on another board. Big Taylor fan? I was just watching the first Hopkins-Taylor fight and i thought Taylor won it clearly, despite Hopkins coming on strong late..

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
Welcome aboard bro. Think i have seen you posting on another board. Big Taylor fan? I was just watching the first Hopkins-Taylor fight and i thought Taylor won it clearly, despite Hopkins coming on strong late..
Thank you! Taylor won it. No doubt in my mind. Oh and yes HUGE JT fan.

·
Registered
808 Posts
Hey Bad Intentions have you seen any of Taylors fights live? I went to all of them that have been in Little Rock but one.

1 - 20 of 26 Posts