Boxing Forum - Boxing Discussion Forums banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
G

·
If you manage to steal a boxing ring without anyone having the slightest idea then I guess you've earned it! :laugh:

·
Iron Lungs
3,315 Posts
LMAO...I give them props. What a moron to have a gym with no cameras or security system.

·
Registered
830 Posts
If you manage to steal a boxing ring without anyone having the slightest idea then I guess you've earned it! :laugh:
Especially if you hid it under your hat.

:laugh:

or in your coat :laugh:

Ridickulously big pants Bowe could of done stole it if he was wearing a ring shaped coat :D

·
Registered
830 Posts
When the boxers try and fight the second round and realize they got lifted as well by mistake that theif has got some explaining to do.

The boxers are going to say something like like;

I know we are just flyweights but how the F#$# did you get us in your coat you big ass muther F#@$:laugh::laugh:

·
Premium Member
25,820 Posts
When the boxers try and fight the second round and realize they got lifted as well by mistake that theif has got some explaining to do.

The boxers are going to say something like like;

I know we are just flyweights but how the F#$# did you get us in your coat you big ass muther F#@$:laugh::laugh:
:laugh::thumbsup:

·
TRIPLE OG HATER FOR LIFE
16,769 Posts
I'm telling ya, those dudes had the place clocked, what ballls.

LMAO...I give them props. What a moron to have a gym with no cameras or security system.
maybe it was a free comunity gym, they never figured on getting ripped, It's gotta be some stupid mtrfckr who's gonna put it on his back yard or sell it on the intenet..

LOL

You'd need a head like Clottey to pull that one off. :D
:laugh:i'm telling you freaking ET.....

Maybe the ring can hide in Gary Busey's crack in the head ROFL. Seriously that dood is crazy
:laugh:He craks me up, if some ask's him a simple question he turns the answer into a science project, with his eyes going all over the place.

COPPERFEILD HAS GONE TOO FAR!!!
This *** why would he want a ring for..

1 - 12 of 12 Posts