Boxing Forum - Boxing Discussion Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Premium Member
4,912 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
"Now Juan Diaz will know why he is afraid of the dark" was the only comment offered by WBO interim lightweight Mike Katsidis even writing it on the bottom of the contract before it was sent to WBO headquarters and Golden Boy Promotions. "I still have not received confirmation that Juan has signed but do expect that he will and not allow the WBO to strip him as that is exactley what they will do if he does not sign today," quoted manager/trainer Brendon Smith. "Febuary 9 is the date and we are looking forward to this fight and everyone will know Michael as 'Katsidis the Great' from then on!" Smith continued "I have the perfect name for this promotion 'Honour' in respect to the 80/20 split that was awarded to Juan Diaz. It wasn't possible for Juan to become super champion if it wasn't for the agreeance of Micheal to allow him to have one more fight and therefore if Juan is a genuine human being, which I know he is, out of his 1.2 million dollars he should give Michael $200,000 on top of Michaels $300,000 at least!. This fight should be a 50/50 split, but let's see."

EASY FIGHT FOR DIAZ.

·
Registered
7,505 Posts
Katsidis is no easy fight, hes better than Julio Diaz and Freitas (the version Diaz fought anyway) so this is no foregone conclusion. I think its going to be a close one, il reserve my prediction and just say what an amazing fight this will be;)

·
Premium Member
4,912 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
LeedsLad said:
Katsidis is no easy fight, hes better than Julio Diaz and Freitas (the version Diaz fought anyway) so this is no foregone conclusion. I think its going to be a close one, il reserve my prediction and just say what an amazing fight this will be;)
Should be a great fight but Katsidis is no match for Diaz.

·
Registered
27 Posts
Katsidis got this...Juans very accurate and fast, but he amazingly has trouble knocking people out with his combo style. Katsidis on the other hand, has speed as well, pretty accurate as well, but has insane power... a true knockout artist. Juan will be hittin the canvas in 9 and not get up.

·
Registered
231 Posts
Daiz by a corner stopage....
I like both fighters but imma go with my Texas boy....
Daiz throws to much punches and Katsidis is gonna find him self lookin worse then his last fight.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts