Boxing Forum - Boxing Discussion Forums banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
117 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Sports Nut

Richard Schaefer, the CEO of Golden Boy Promotions, has described undefeated sensation Michael Katsidis as "an animal in the ring" ahead of the Aussie’s American debut.

KEEP YOUR EYE ON THIS AUSSIE KID. HE IS PURE DYNAMITE. ANOTHER VALERO WITH A BETTER DEFENCE.

·
Banned
25,672 Posts
PrettyBoyFloyd said:
I'd take Valero over him.
im still to see valeros chin tested but,damn,he can punch.

·
Banned
25,672 Posts
PrettyBoyFloyd said:
Yep. 22-0 22 by KO/TKO
the first 19 were first round stoppages to, thats impressive at any level.

·
Registered
7,505 Posts
Yeh, abit early for Valero yet i would think.. but maybe a couple more fights and that would be awesome. Pac has MAB and then probably JMM to face before that happens though.

·
Banned
25,672 Posts
i just hope the american and british medical boards will clear valero to fight in our countrys!

·
Registered
7,505 Posts
I doubt he'll ever fight over here anyway, but in the US he will need to get clearance to fight there else he'll never get any credit..

·
Registered
142 Posts
Katsidis is going to be a boxing sensation , with out a doubt
He is another example of someone in a weight division that has the punching power of someone 3 divisions above him . Plus he can take a hit aswell .
Keep an eye on the little fella , he will be around along time and he is very very exciting and entertaining to watch . He will become a cult hero !

·
Premium Member
606 Posts
Kastidis only outing ive seen was the classic v Graham Earl, this kid looks exciting! I will def be keeping an eye on his progess under Goldenboy.

·
Registered
142 Posts
Hello Boxing fans !
Katsidis is definately an excitement machine . Earl is meant to known for his chin but Katsidis was way to overpowering and I was suprised the ref didnt accept the towel being thrown in in the 2nd round . A credit to Earl for surviving as long as he did .The amount of punishment he recieved was incredible . Katsidis ruled the ring , to strong , too powerful , too accurate and definately too fast.And that is not even mentioning the amazing workrate ! I would like to see the punch ratio ( thrown / connected ) I think it would be up with Mayweathers averages. Here is a Website to see probably the fight of the year so far for free , Check this kid out and see for yourself those of you who have not had the pleasure . Awesome ! welcome to uk boxing from sports network

A must see , I feel fight of the year allready .

Cheers Guys
Mat

1 - 15 of 15 Posts